PERRY FIREMAN’S BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
Upcoming Dates & Events
Abbott Tournament - June 9th & 10th
Annual Abbott Memorial Tournament. Our Major and Minor teams as well as teams from all over Western New York can participate in this fun filled weekend of baseball. This tournament is unique as it is for any Town League Teams, not All Star Teams. Giving all league participants the opportunity to experience the fun and excitement of tournament play. The first 16 confirmed teams in the Major & Minor Divisions will be guaranteed entry.
You Are Invited to the:
2018 Perry Fireman's Baseball
Abbott Memorial Tournament
When: June 9th & 10th (June 8th if needed)
Where: Perry Village Park - Perry, NY
Who: Majors Division (12U) &
Minors Division (10U)
● League Roster Teams Only. NO ALL-STAR TEAMS OR REDUCED LEAGUE TEAMS
● Cost: $125.00 per team. Send checks payable to Perry Firemen’s Baseball to address below.
● Please plan on providing a game ball for each game that you play.
● Pitching allowances reset for tournament. (Not affected by previous week of league play.)
● Saturday – 4 inning games (or 1 hour time limit).
- (Some 6 inning games may be played in pool play if total team count requires it.)
- Minimum - 3 Pool Play Games Guaranteed.
● Sunday – 4 Teams Championship and Consolation games for each division.
- Top winner in each pool (and wild card if less than 4 pools)
- Each advancing team will play 2 (Full 4-inning) games.
v Check our website beginning June 4th www.perry-sports.com for additional information, printable rules, schedules, and other announcements.
Contact: Aaron Stone 585-281-0987 email@example.com
PO Box 327, Perry, NY 14530
** Reply as soon as possible to reserve your spot! **
- First 16 Confirmed Teams (Maximum), Per Division,
Are Guaranteed Entry
Reminder - Our concession stand will be open for both days, please let us know if you can help out with concessions as it is the last scheduled event that qualifies for your parent participation refund. As always if you have questions of any kind or would like to be scheduled to participate as a helper at any of this event please don't hesitate to contact us: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you do not have email access you can call #237-8861 and leave a message.