- 2018 PIU Training Schedule Posted
- Start Preparing for the Upcoming Season NOW!
- Check Uniforms & Equipment - Replace Worn or Poorly Fitting Items
- Hit The Books - Know the Rules so You Can Apply Them Correctly
- Review the Mechanics - They Can Save You on the Field!
Work Permit Information
Download the Work Permit Information document from "Handouts" for additional details about obtaining a work permit if you are under 16. You will also need to print the "PAC Letter of Intent" document from "Handouts" if you did not receive one at one of our meetings. The Letter of Intent eliminates the need to have an employer signature on the work permit form.
If you are under 16 years of age on 4/1/2019, you must provide a copy of your work permit to your PIU Division Umpire Assigner prior to your first game assignment. If you already have a 2019 permit please bring a copy of it to the meetings so that you can be assigned a number and be allowed to Self-Assign games on ArbiterSports.