- “Progress involves risk. You can’t steal second with a foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox
- “Winners train. Losers complain” – Unknown
- “Talent gets you on the field. Attitude and effort keep you there.” – Ken Griffey Jr.
- “It ain’t bragging if you can do it.” – Don Meredith
- “90% of the game is half mental.” – Yogi Berra
WELCOME TO WILDCATS BASEBALL
Sponsored by American Legion Post 625
GOOD LUCK AND THANKS
Nick Sager Tom Hegedus Josh Rehr
As the Wildcats close the books on their most successful season in the team's history they will regretfully say good bye to three veterans who were the core of the team - Tom Hegedus, Josh Rehr and Nick Sager. Rehr had no permanent position, but was always in the line up somewhere. He was at home on the mound the infield or the outfield. Sager, primarily an outfielder, also has done time in the infield or on the mound. Hegedus the was team's catcher and part time outfielder All three have been members of the league's All Star team.
All three are will be going back to college in the fall. We wish you all the best and "thanks for the memories,"
SR. ALL STARS
Tom Hegedus Nick Sager Zach Sell
A. J. Torres Dominic Yeager
JRS. ALL STARS
Elijah Houser Jake Karnish
A. J. Lauchs Will Ryan
PREP ALL STARS
Dominic Sandt Brayden Skriletz
SR. LEGION ACTION
JR. LEGION ACTION