- WE ARE PR PROUD!!
- See HANDOUT section for code of conduct!
Check Back for Updates
Please continue to follow our website and the Facebook page over summer. We will be posting info about tryouts for the 2020-2021 season as soon as we have more information and the rinks open. Stay healthy!
Opening Weekend Games
Opening weekend for PR Inline Hockey! Check out all 4 teams in action:
- Middle School vs. Canon McMillan - Sat 9/7, 10 am at Alpha Ice
- JV1 vs. Baldwin - Sat 9/7, 12 noon at RMU Island Sports Center
- JV 2 vs. Butler - Sun 9/8, 10 am at RMU Island Sports Center
- Varsity vs. Peters - Sun 9/8, 2 pm at RMU Island Sports Center
Good luck Rams!
Come Roll with Inline Hockey!
Elementary team - Registration is open for players in grades 2-5 for the fall 2019-2020 season. Registration deadline - September 9, 2019.
(ELEMENTARY - AS THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEE PLEASE SELECT PAY BY MAIL WHEN YOU REGISTER SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE $2.99 PROCESSING FEE)
To register - See registration link to the right.
High School Rosters 2019-2020
Congratulations to everyone who tried out for Pine Richland Inline Hockey. We have some great talent and are looking forward to a fantastic 2019-2020 season.
Varsity: 103, 110, 114, 122, 127, 129, 134, 135, 144, 147, 125
JV 1: 104, 105, 109, 116, 131, 133, 141, 146, 123
JV 2: 124, 126, 130, 139, 140, 143
We are still have a few open spots on both of our JV teams. If you know of anyone interested in playing with us this season, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org
If a player wishes to decline his position, he must notify the organization via email (email@example.com) within 72 hours. If a decline email is not received within this time frame, the player's commitment check will be cashed.
You will be receiving an email over the next few weeks regarding uniform ordering.
Again - congratulations to all of our high school players!
Elementary, Middle School, and JV team registration OPEN
Registration for Pine Richland Inline Hockey middle school and elementary teams is currently OPEN. See registration link to the right.
Middle school deadline - May 31, 2019
Elementary deadline - June 30, 2019 (ELEMENTARY - AS THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEE PLEASE SELECT PAY BY MAIL WHEN YOU REGISTER SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE $2.99 PROCESSING FEE)
In addition, we are recruiting a few more players for our high school teams. See registration link to the right.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information 2019-2020 Season
Pine Richland Inline Hockey
General Information 2019-2020 Season
· High School – grades 9-12
· Middle School – grades 6-8
· Elementary – grades 2-5 (may be a combined team with students from several districts)
· Alpha Ice Complex in Harmarville
· Island Sports Center on Neville Island
· Bridgeville Rollerplex in Bridgeville
· Hot Shots Rink in New Stanton
· Murrysville Sportzone
· Hockey helmet with cage and chin strap
· Indoor roller blades (no brakes or street skates)
· Hockey stick
· Hockey gloves
· Elbow pads
· Shin guards
· Mouth guard
· A padded girdle with cup is recommended
· Black inline hockey pants (elementary players)
· High School Varsity - $800
· High School JV - $650
· High School JV 2 - $595
· Middle School - $595
· Elementary - $350 (for a full 18 game season)
**Season fees will be finalized over the summer
High School Tryout Update
Registration & Tryouts for 2019-2020 Season Now Open!
PR Teams Playing for Championships!
Come cheer on our Varsity and Middle School teams as they play in the best of 3 championship series. Games are at Alpha Ice in Harmarville.
Varsity vs. Baldwin
Game 1 - Sat March 9th at 7 pm
Game 2 - Sun March 10th at 3 pm
Game 3 (if needed) Sun March 17 at 12 pm
Middle School vs. Hempfield
Game 1 - Sat March 9th at 1 pm
Game 2 - Sat March 16th at 9 am
Game 3 (if needed) Sun March 17 at 9 am