- WE ARE PR PROUD!!
- See HANDOUT section for code of conduct!
Registration OPEN for 2020-2021 Season
Registration is now OPEN for the 2020-2021 inline hockey season. We are currently registering players at all levels - elementary (grades 2-5), middle school (grades 6-8) and high school (grades 9-12). HS and MS GOALIES ESPECIALLY WANTED!
To begin registration, please click on the registration link on the right side of the website.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 18, 2020.
Tryouts for HIGH SCHOOL players only:
* Sunday August 16 - 3:50 to 4:50 pm at RMU Island Sports Center on Neville Island (7600 Grand Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15225)
* Tuesday August 18th - 7-9 pm at the Family Sports Center (542 Evans City Road, Butler PA 16001)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information 2020-2021 Season
· High School – grades 9-12
· Middle School – grades 6-8
· Elementary – grades 2-5 (may be a combined team with students from several districts)
· Island Sports Center on Neville Island
· Bridgeville Rollerplex in Bridgeville
· Hot Shots Rink in New Stanton
· Murrysville Sportzone
· Hockey helmet with cage and chin strap
· Indoor roller blades (no brakes or street skates)
· Hockey stick
· Hockey gloves
· Elbow pads
· Shin guards
· Mouth guard
· A padded girdle with cup is recommended
· Black inline hockey pants (players have the option to order uniform pants)
Players on all high school and middle school teams are required to have matching jerseys and pants. Estimated fees are $100 for a set of two home/away jerseys and $50 for pants.