- Go Palmetto Youth Tigers!!
- Thank you to our Sponsors or Donors
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PALMETTO YOUTH TIGERS 2017 PEE WEE TEAM
This letter is intended to each and every Coach, Parent, and Participant for winning the 2017 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. This team excelled with their efforts and hard work in 2017. It is with great honor, Palmetto Youth Tigers, acknowledge that you emerged as winners among countless competitive peers. We are all extremely proud of you working as a dedicated coaching staff and team who executed those skills necessary to achieve the following accomplishments: 1. 7-1 Regular Game Season 2. Advanced to local playoffs. 3. Advanced to State Championship 4. Won the State Championship 5. Advanced to the 1st round of Region, won 6. Advanced to the 2nd round of Region and lost 8-6.
THE FOLLOWING 2017 PEE WEE COACHES AND PLAYERS:
HEAD COACH: WILLIE CORNELIUS
ASSISTANT COACHES: BRADLEY WHITE, TYLER GARVIN, CHARLIE ROBINSON, AND MATTHEW JOHNSON
CHRISTOPHER LOFTON, JR
GO TIGERS !!!!
FOOTBALL AND REGISTRATION AND MANDATORY FUNDRAISER-2018
Fees include game jersey , LEASING OF SHOULDER PADS, Custom helmet decals, Pop Warner patch, Pop Warner ID, Richland County participation fees, League Membership Fees, Pop Warner regional and national fees,Supplemental insurance, Official fees,scholastic fees and security fees for the regular fall season.
**Football players will be responsible for acquiring their own helmet (matte black),cleats, practice jersey, practice pants, game pants (black) , pads for pants , mouthpiece throughout the season, orange socks. and replacing of helmet ear pads, screws, etc...
*DETAILS OF THE MANDATORY FUNDRAISER WILL BE SENT PRIOR TO THE PARENT MEETING IN JULY. DATE AND TIME TO BE DETERMINED.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
1. Pop Warner participant contract signed by participant and guardian (2 pages)
2. Pop Warner Physical 2017 (2 pages) must be completed on Pop Warner form. No other physical form will be accepted.
3. Copy of birth certificate (must be legible)
4. Report card (one full year/4 quarters)
5. Recent photo of participant (will not be returned), passport size
6. Signed Palmetto Youth parent/participant guidelines page