- Go Palmetto Youth Tigers!!
- Thank you to our Sponsors or Donors
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL HAVE MANDATORY TRAINING ON SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019 AND WILL HAVE REGISTRATION ON SUNDAY JULY 21, 2019 3-5 P.M. AT TRENHOLM PARK. THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY WE WILL HAVE REGISTRATION FROM 10:30-12:30.
FOOTBALL REGISTRATION 2019 REVISED!
REGISTRATION SATURDAYS, BEGINNING MARCH 16,2019 10:30 A.M.-12:30 P.M. AT TRENHOLM PARK!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: CONTACT US AT 803-865-0515 FOR COACH CORNELIUS OR LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL.
Fees include game jersey ,USE OF SHOULDER PADS,GAME PANTS, HELMET, SOCKS, Custom helmet decals, Pop Warner patch, Pop Warner ID, Richland County participation fees, League Membership Fees, Pop Warner regional and national fees,Supplemental insurance, Official fees,scholastic fees and security fees for the regular fall season.
NEW HELMETS THIS YEAR, NAVY BLUE AND NAVY BLUE GAME PANTS WHICH ARE INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION FEE.
**Football players will be responsible for acquiring their own ,cleats, practice jersey, practice pants, mouthpiece throughout the season, and replacing of helmet ear pads, screws, etc...
*DETAILS OF THE MANDATORY FUNDRAISER WILL BE SENT PRIOR TO THE PARENT MEETING IN JULY. DATE AND TIME TO BE DETERMINED.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
1. Pop Warner participant contract signed by participant and guardian (2 pages)
2. Pop Warner Physical 2019 (2 pages) must be completed on Pop Warner form. No other physical form will be accepted.
3. Copy of birth certificate (must be legible)
4. Report card (one full year/4 quarters) Due upon completion of school year
5. Recent photo of participant (will not be returned), passport size
6. Signed Palmetto Youth parent/participant guidelines page
PLEASE NOTE REVISED FEE INFORMATION!!!!
REGISTRATION FEE: $250.00 WHICH NOW INCLUDES HELMET, SOCKS AND GAME PANTS!!!
SECOND CHILD $60 DISCOUNT ON REGISTRATION!!
Benefits of Joining Pop Warner:
NO TRY OUTS!
REQUIRES PARTICIPANTS TO PERFORM ADEQUATELY IN THE CLASSROOM
FOUNDED IN 1929
AGE- WEIGHT STRUCTURE-REDUCES INJURIES
VOLUNTEERS/COACHES ARE TRAINED YEARLY AND ANNUAL BACKGROUND CHECKS
HEADS UP FOOTBALL TRAINING RESULTS IN 87% FEWER INJURIES
STRINGENT RETURN TO PLAY CONCUSSION RULES
MEDICAL ADVISORY BOARD CREATED TO REMAIN PROACTIVE ON ALL MEDICAL ISSUES
NATIONAL RULE BOOK