Welcome to the 2019 Quabbin Valley Soccer League Page
Schedules ARE NOW LIVE!
Coaches can now download their schedules.
Best of Luck!
For the league rules, go to the Forms tab and check out the "Handouts/Rules" page.
Directions to all facilities can be found under the Schedules tab.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
- Parents/Fans/Spectators MUST sit on the opposite side of the field from the players and they cannot stand/sit behind the goals.
- Players cannot wear any type of jewelry and they can't be taped over, must be removed. This is for safety purposes.
- All players MUST wear shin pads.
- NO HEAD BALLS in the Grade 3-4 division.
- Metal cleats are not allowed.
- NO Smoking at the games/practices. This includes all tobacco products, vapor machines, and e-cigarettes.
- Please refrain from negative comments towards players, coaches and officials. Negative comments and/or negative actions towards officials will lead to suspension for fans, coaches, and/or players.
- All Chicopee coaches (head, assistant, volunteers) must bring their CORI cards to all home games for a check in with referees.
Cancellation Procedures: The home coach should contact the away coach ASAP whenever their home town director has canceled the game. Some communities have "cancellation hotlines" that anyone can call. Chicopee is 413-594-3481 x2 (after 4pm during the week, and 8am on the weekend) and South Hadley is 413-538-5017 x233.
Scores: Winning team coaches please email your home town coordinator the final scores for games asap so he/she can put them on this site. If there is a TIE both coaches should email in the score to their respective coordinators.