Thank you for your interest in trying out for cheerleading. In this packet, you will find the following: tryout information with a list of important dates, an information sheet, the 2018-2019 Rules for Cheerleading, and the Statement of Permission and Agreement. Both cheerleader applicants and parents should read the contents of this packet very carefully. Being selected as an RHS cheerleader is an honor and privilege. Responsibility to the school, squads, and its members will be of highest priority. Cheerleading is a full year commitment. If you, or your child, feel that he/she cannot meet these expectations, he/she should not participate in the program.
Cheerleading Tryout Dates:
● Cheer Clinic will be held May 20th and 21st from 3:30-5:30pm in the RHS Auxiliary Gymnasium. (PAPER WORK MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY CLINICS)
● Official tryouts will take place on Wednesday, May 23rd starting at 3:30 pm.
To be eligible for tryouts, a student must have:
· 2.0 GPA
· Currently eligible to participate according to RHS Athletic Policy
The following MUST BE turned in BEFORE you can participate in clinics or tryouts:
● Completed Information Sheet
● Statement of Permission and Agreement
· Athletic Department Health forms
Note: The deadline for turning in this paperwork is May 18; however, the earlier you can get this paperwork in, the better. Participation in cheer clinics or try-out clinics will be prohibited if any of the forms are missing or incomplete.
|Visit our Fan Shop|