League Player Registration Fees:
- 4U Division: $60
- 6U Division and 8U Division: $165
- 10U Division, 12U Division, 14U and 16/18U Division: $180
A uniform jersey and hat are included with your spring registration.
NOTE: All fees include a $5 surcharge for the City of Round Rock "Field Enhancement Fund." Surcharges are required by our field usage agreement with the City of Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department.
Managers & Coaches: CLICK HERE for more information. **DON'T FORGET THE BACKGROUND CHECK!!!**
General Information For Spring Season 2020:
For Spring Season, practices begin in early-February and the season continues until mid-May. Weather permitting, Teams in the 6u-14u divisions will be scheduled for 12 regular season games, a mid-season tournament (double elimination), and an end of season playoff style tournament (single elimination) to determine the league champion in each age group division.
**4U teams will be scheduled on Saturdays only for approximately 8-10 total games.
- 1 Division per age group 4U, 12U, and 14U with a maximum 9 player protections.
- 16/18U may have a full protected roster
- Age groups 6U - 10U, 8-9 player requirement for Division 1
- Age groups 6U - 10U, 6 players maximum for Division 2
- For Age Specific Questions, please contact your commissioner.
Important Dates to Remember (subject to change so check frequently):
- Registration Opens – December 1st, 12pm
- Registration Closes – January 18th
- Late registrations (after 1/18) - only if space is available. $25 late fee and no discounts applied.
- Manager Applications Due - January 11th, 12pm
- Protection Lists Due – January 11th, 12pm, all protected players must be registered and paid by this deadline, No Exceptions
- Tryouts - January 25th, 9am-1pm
- Manager/Team Parent Meeting – February 1, 2020 Location TBA
- Practices Start – February 3rd
- Opening Day - February 22nd
- Mid-Season Tournament - March 30th though April 5th
- EOST/Closing Ceremony - May 14-17th