- EXCELLENCE ON AND OFF THE FIELD
- SACHEM PRIDE
- WELCOME TO THE 2018 SEASON!
- FOOTBALL AND CHEER PROGRAM
- WE LOVE FOOTBALL
Welcome to the 2018 Season
Saugus Sachems Pop Warner
2018 POP WARNER SEASON DETAILS
Football Practice Bristow Park: Your athlete will remain conditioning with who they were with August 1st until a roster is completed for each team.
Cheer Veterans Elementary School
F, E : 5-6:30
In respect to the neighborhood
No Parking in lot, Drop off only. There is parking at the end of the street.
DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS YOU WILL BE TOWED IMMEDIATLEY
Space is limited on the field to players and certified coaches ONLY! This will be monitored daily! There is limited seating (1 bench). Drop off for registered athletes will be monitored and each registered athlete will be directed to the correct destination.
Pop Warner Seeks to provide fun athletic learning opportunities for children, while emphasizing the importance of academic success. Specifically, Pop Warner seeks to familiarize players and spirit participants with the fundamentals of football, cheerleading and dance. Pop Warner strives to inspire youth, regardless of race, creed or national origin, to practice the ideals of sportsmanship, scholarship and physical fitness as reflected in the life of the late Glenn Scobie "Pop" Warner.
- To encourage and increase youth participation in football, cheerleading and dance
- To ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants
- To instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field
- Pop Warner programs have NO TRYOUTS or cutting of rosters
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play
- On-field coaching is allowed for younger age levels
- Individual awards are given only for academic excellence, not for on field activities
SAFE PLAYING ENVIRONMENT
- Players are matched by age and weight levels
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules
- A full-time executive staff supports all local associations and assists in sound policy creation