- Coaches Meeting - November 7
- See Important dates below for details
This program is for Township Residents only
Boys 3rd - 8th grade and Girls Grades 3rd-12th
NOTE: Girls who play on the HS team may not play in the recreation league.
December 2: All players should have been notified about team placement by this date. Contact us if you have not heard from your coach.
Week of December 3 – Youth practice begins
December 21-January 1, 2019 - Winter break - No Practice!
January 5 – Youth games begin
March 9, 2019 - Last Saturday of the season
March 14, 2019 - 7/8th grade boys Championship game and coaches game
November 13 – Girls 3/4 DRAFT (7pm)
November 19 – Boys 5/6 DRAFT (6:30pm)
November 20 – Boys 3/4 DRAFT (6:30pm)
November 26 – Boys 7/8 DRAFT (6:30pm)
November 27 – Girls 5/6 DRAFT (6:30pm)/Girls 7-12 DRAFT (8pm)
November 29 – Rutgers Safety Clinic – 7pm
December 1 – Coaches clinic #1 (Community Center GYM) 9-12pm
December 8 – Coaches clinic #2 (Community Center GYM) 9-12pm
There are still spots available in most Divisions.
Registration is only accepted online. You must register your child at Community Pass (Click on "pages" and "How to use Community pass"
We need coaches in the Boys and Girls 5/6th grade. If your child is on the waiting list, become a coach and he/she will be put into the program.
- Practices and games are held at the township’s schools.
- Team requests or practice times requests due to your personal schedule will not be considered. No switching of teams will be permitted. Coaches may add or switch practice nights throughout the season.
- Mandatory skills evaluation for all players (See dates below).
- Teams are drafted in November.
- Playoffs for Boys 7/8 grade division
- Practices will begin in December. One hour in the evenings during the week.
- There will be no practices over winter break (December 21- Jan 1, 2019)
- Games will begin in early January and end in mid-March.
- Games are held on Saturdays.