- Volleyball * GO SAINTS 2018 / 2019 !!! * Basketball
Reporting Scores for Essex County CYO Basketball
Winning Team MUST e-mail scores to EC CYO Hoop Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include Division (e.g JV Girls) and Date, in addition to teams and final score.
2018 GIL Volleyball Website can be found here
CDC CONCUSSION COURSE ONLINE
CDC - Heads Up Online Training Course - Concussion - Traumatic Brain Injury - Injury Center
SCS BASKETBALL CLINIC (PREK4 THROUGH 3RD GRADE)
The Clinic is open to all Boys and Girls who attend SCS from Grades Prek4 through Grade 3. See the sign up form in the Handout Section
PROTECTING GOD'S CHILDREN
Attending a Protecting God's Children Training Session is required for all parents working as a volunteer with the students at SCS. This includes lunch moms, library aides, class mothers, coaches, and catechists.
TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
PARENTS / VOLUNTEERS
SOME GYM RULES
Team responsibilities are coordinated by the team mom and coaches.
1. IF YOU HAVE THE FIRST GAME OF THE DAY, VOLUNTEERS MUST ARRIVE 45 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE GAME TO SETUP -- 30 MINUTES FOR ALL OTHER GAMES.
2. VOLUNTEERS SHOULD BE READY TO RELIEVE THE VOLUNTEERS OF THE GAME AHEAD OF YOU IN THE 4TH QUARTER.
3. NO KIDS IN THE KITCHEN.
4. COACHES: NO TEAM MEETINGS IN THE KITCHEN. (Use the hallway or a corner of the gym.)
5. NO PIZZA BOXES IN THE OVEN.
6. NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE STAGE.
7. AT THE END OF THE LAST GAME, GYM MUST BE RETURNED TO NORMAL STATE -- CHAIRS & TABLES BACK, MOP FLOOR, ETC.
8. NO BASKETBALLS ALLOWED IN GYM ON GAME DAY, EXCEPT THOSE BROUGHT IN BY COACHING STAFF.
* PLEASE CLICK ON "SCS SPORTS KITCHEN PROCEDURES" ON THE LEFT FOR SPECIFIC VOLUNTEER PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTIONS.