It is our goal to come together on Monday evenings to promote activity and good sportsmanship.
Waivers forms must be signed by all players & be kept on hand at all games.
Waivers are required by many of the schools we use, and the liability insurance is part of the league fees paid.
Document can be found under Forms > Handouts > SVL Wonem's League player waiver form.
Scores to be submitted by Wednesday 10 pm
As stated in the regulations, all scores must be submitted by no later than 10 pm on the Wednesday of the week games are played. See section 7 - points/scoring on the regulations: "Score sheets must be in by 10:00 PM on the Wednesday (48 hours) following the match, otherwise the home team gets 0 wins and 5 losses automatically."
Please send your scores to SVLScores@gmail.com with a PDF or image copy of the score sheet.
Hint: Many teams snap an image on their smartphone immediately following the game (there are great image to PDF apps available).Doing this takes care of it while you're still thinking about volleyball & prevents a forfeit for your team if you forget to send it in later.
Player Names & Subs
Please record the name of players on the score sheet as they were submitted for your roster. If any names change (ie last name changes due to marriage), please notify SVLScores@gmail.com either with an email or on your score sheet.
Reminder note: Subs can be added at any time throughout the year. If possible, send a heads up to SVLScores@gmail.com when you are adding a sub, or clearly indicate the player is new on your scoresheet.
Pre-Season meeting summary
- New times for some venues (gyms)
- 15 minute warm-up remains in place due to tight time restrictions on many gyms
- Teams should provide help with setup/cleanup if required.
- Waiver Forms must be signed by all players & on hand at each game
- Ghost Rule approved for entire season including playoffs.
- Respect venues (schools & gyms) for players & fans
Minutes will be loaded under Forms > Handouts when available.
Gym availability is an issue each year. In order to maintain a good relationship with the facilities that we use, we ask that the players & their fans respect the schools/gyms by following some simple steps.
- remove footwear at front door of school
- respect equipment & put equipment back in it's proper location
- spectators should not play in bathrooms/change rooms or equipment room
- do not leave garbage behind
- respect the game times given in the schedule.
Please ensure this information is passed on to all players & their fans.
|Arborgate-LaBroquerie (Home Team signin)6:30-9|
|Landmark Elementary 7-9:45|
|Lorette Collegiate 8-10:00|
|Mitchel Middle School 7:30-9:45|
|Mitchell Elementary School 7-9:45|
|New Bothwell 7-9:45|
|Providence College (1) 8:30-11:00pm not sooner|
|Providence College (2) 8:30-11:00pm not sooner|
|St. Malo 7-9:00|
|St. Pierre (early) 6:30-8:20|
|St. Pierre (late) 8:20-10:15|
|St. Pierre 7-10|
|Ste. Agathe 7-9:15|