- Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey
- Operating at MLK Jr Park in Oceanside, Ca
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League (TCIHL) is a non-profit organization established in 1993 for the development of Youth In-line Hockey. TCIHL was the first inline hockey league in California sanctioned by USA Hockey. Our co-ed recreational program is open to new and experienced players aged 5-17. WE WELCOME NEW AND INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS!
For team standings & player stats use the RESULTS tab above.
WEATHER UPDATE: All ativities on as scheduled.
Free Pre-Season Player Clinics & In-Person Registration!
Everyone is welcome, especially new players - just show up and give us a try. Gear available.
Saturdays (Jan 25, Feb 1, 8, 15) 9am-noon.
Advanced players 10:30am-noon
Paper registration forms will be available for those who choose not to register online.
Spring 2020 Registration is OPEN!
Help us out, if you know you are playing this season please get signed up. The sooner the better for us. Thank you!
- Click on the FORMS tab above to sign up (all divisions)!
- We are seeking new players especially in the mite and squirt divisions!
- Special $59 mite division pricing
If you played our 2019 fall season your AAU insurance is good until Aug. 31
Pricing (Includes jersey fee):
$134 Returning player
$59 All Mite division players
$84 NEW Squirt, Peewee, of Bantam player
$99 Returning military
$84 Third or more sibling
$59 Coaches Kids
$39 Full-time Goalies
$14 AAU insurance fee required for anyone that did not play our fall 2018 season.
Mites: TUESDAY, Feb. 18th, from 5:45pm to 7:00pm*
Peewees: TUESDAY, Feb. 18th, 7:15pm to 8:30pm*
Squirts: THURSDAY, Feb. 20th, from 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Bantams: THURSDAY, Feb. 20th, from 7:30pm to 8:30pm
Mite & PW make-ups are THURSDAY, Feb. 22nd at 6:00pm with the squirts.
Any rainouts will be rescheduled for Friday or Saturday.
Full gear required at assessments
Who must assess?
- All new players to the league
- Any returning player that did not play last season.
- Any player moving up a division.
- Other players are welcome to attend but it is not required.
IMPORTANT SEASON DATES
Mar 3rd - Practices Begin
Mar. 6th & 7th - Games Begin
May 29-31 - Play-Off & Championship Games
AAU Insurance for Coaches & Staff Only
(Coaches, Assistants, and Refs or anyone on the rink with the kids)
Insurance for participants will be purchased by the league, you may view your registration by cutting & pasting this link:
TCIHL requires that coaches, assistants, refs, and Board members purchase an AAU membership to participate in league activities.
$16 for coaches, refs, and league staff and volunteers (non-athlete). Memberships expire on 8/31 each year!
1) Go to: www.aausports.org
2) Scroll down on main page to Non-Athlete and select the Blue Join Now box
3) The select "Non-Athlete or Adult Athlete Membership"
4) Complete Application
Select Non-Athlete Membership
For Program, select “Youth Program"
For Sport, select “HOCKEY INLINE”
Are you a Club Member - YES - Enter Club Code – WYA6C4
5) Continue to Checkout
6) Enter Billing Information and submit registration
7) You shold hear back within an hour