- Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey
- Operating at MLK Jr Park in Oceanside, Ca
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League (TCIHL) is a non-profit organization established in 1993 for the development of Youth In-line Hockey. TCIHL was the first inline hockey league in California sanctioned by USA Hockey. Our co-ed recreational program is open to new and experienced players aged 5-17. WE WELCOME NEW AND INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS!
All activies are on as scheduled.
Scroll down for upcoming games!
For team standings & player stats use the RESULTS tab above.
AAU Insurance has been purchased by the league for all participants. Please visit AAU.com for coverage details or cut & paste the following link to lookup an individual registration.
Fall 2018 Season
MAKE UP GAMES from Oct. 12-13th
MITES (In practice slot):
Tuesday, Oct. 23rd at 5:50pm Mites (Blue @ White)
BANTAMS (In practice slot)
Tuesday, Oct. 23rd at 7:30pm Flyers @ Benhchwarmers)
SQUIRTS (Games from Oct. 13)
TBD (Gulls @ Hot Tamales)
TBD (Puck Swiperz @ Thrashers)
PEEWEES (Games from Oct. 13)
TBD (Spartans @ Titans)
TBD (Misfits Riptide)
Important Season Dates
Dec. 7-9 Play-offs & Championships
AAU Insurance for Coaches & Staff Only
(Only renew after Aug. 31, 2018)
Insurance for participants will be purchased by the league, you may view your registration by cutting & pasting this link:
TCIHL requires that coaches, assistants, refs, and Board members purchase an AAU membership to participate in league activities.
$16 for coaches, refs, and league staff and volunteers (non-athlete). Memberships expire on 8/31 each year!
1) Go to: www.aausports.org or use link below
2) Select Membership/Join AAU! (red tab) on upper right corner of page
3) If you do not have an account select "Join AAU (left side), then Get Membership, otherwise log in
4) Complete Application:
Select Non-Athlete Membership
For Programs, select “Youth Program"
Select Sport “Hockey (Youth)”
Select Membership Term/Category for "1 year"
For Club Code – enter WY744C
5) Continue to Checkout
6) Enter Billing Information and submit registration
7) Print out your “printer friendly” receipt. The AAU membership card will be on the third page.