- Thanks to our sponsors!
- East Coast Aquatic Team, Freedom Street Partners
- Riverfront Dentistry, The Jewell Family
- TowneBank, Eastern Virginia Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Go Team Barracuda!
WTSA Season Cancellation and Team Barracuda Alternate Plan
· Cost per swimmer is reduced to $75 for all swimmers. This will cover coach's salaries, legal fees, insurance, and technology as usual.
· Practices are held as normal - same days, locations, and times.
· Coaches will divide Team Barracuda into Red Team and Black Team. There will be an equal distribution of ages/genders. This will allow the meets to stay within the '50 or less' guidelines.
· We will hold four intrasquad meets (assuming we can begin practices on 6/15) –
· We will still need some volunteers. These will be limited to starter, official, 2 strokes/turns, 6 timers (1 per lane) + 2 coaches.
If we are not Phase II by 6/19, we will have to rethink details and will communicate then.
- If you are already registered and would like to stay registered -- NO ACTION NEEDED. Your $15 will be automatically refunded to you and your child(ren) will be placed on the roster.
- If you are already registered and would NOT like to participate in the above plan, please email email@example.com to be refunded your money and removed from the roster. You must do this by 6/11/2020.
- If you have not yet registered and would like to -- do so here: https://www.leaguelineup.com/reg_home.asp?url=teambarracudas. (Must be logged in to register.)
Please know that registration fees are still refunded in the chance that there is no season at all.
PLEASE reach out to us any ANY questions. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
-Team Barracuda Board
Team Barracuda - New Board Members
Team Barracuda has elected a new board Vice President! Welcome Beth DeFeo, who acted as our (amazing) volunteer coordinator last year. She now sits on the board as Vice President and will continue to do volunteer coordination. Please help make her job easy by doing what you can, when you can!
Also, thank you to Doug and Kim Pillsbury who will serve as our concessions coordinators for the 2020 season!
Team Barracuda Board
President - Tina Stimson
Vice President - Beth DeFeo
Secretary - Laura Nunziata
Treasurer - Jeremy Starkey
WTSA Representative/President - Ryan Frost
Coach - Art Anthony
|WTSA Season Cancellation and Team Barracuda Alternate Plan|
|Team Barracuda Practice Schedule|
|Team Barracuda - 2020 Swim Season Info|
|New Website for WTSA|
|Meet Coach Art|
|Online Registration Form Below|
|2020 Summer Swim Season|
Get important messages from TEAM BARRACUDA by Text & Email