- We are now Little League
- Please check the website often for updates, game cancellations, and rescheduled games.
2019 Tooele Baseball Registration Information listed below:
Important 2019 Changes
- Must be of age by Aug 31st of 2019
- You will receive a book of 10 raffle tickets at time of signups. You can sell these at 10.00 each and keep the money to help with registration costs. This can make baseball free or just 20.00 this year. Can't beat that. You can also buy additional raffle tickets for 20.00, worth another 100.00 when you sell.
- Any player in Tooele County can join. High school players can register and play once released from their H.S.
- 3 YEAR OLDS can play. After many, many emails and requests we are allowing 3 year olds play in their own t-ball league this year. However, we are going to have strict requirements of having a parent of each child help coach the team. We are hoping to have 5 kids on a team, 3 year olds only, with games around half hour each.
- 17-18 YEAR OLDS can play. Senior league will add these ages to the league. MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL.
- We will have 13-14 Year olds playing together, 15-18 together (depending on how many 17-18 year olds sign up).
- All-Stars will have tryouts two weeks after season starts with selection on, or around, May 6th. We are letting everyone know ahead of time so they can prepare for the fees which will be due when teams are selected. More information at registration. There will be a minimum of 2 tournaments for All Stars.
- Chosen HEAD and ASSISTANT coaches receive $20.00 off registration fee of one player, $20.00 to be returned at the end of the season. Sign up to coach today!
- Bats: Any bat is allowed 12u and below. 13 and up, -3 drop threes, are required. High school rules.
- Same price as last year, includes the raffle tickets where you can make back $100.00 of your registration fees, if you sell all the tickets. We had great success last year and parents loved the idea of making back their registration fees in this manner. An option to purchase an additional 10 tickets for $20.00 is an option too ($100.00 worth). This raffle basically makes baseball free, or nearly free, if all tickets are sold. You sell the tickets and keep the money, then turn in your tickets to us, same as last year.
Includes Raffle Tickets Mentioned Above, Make sure you get your tickets when you register.
- 3 Year Olds - $70.00
- 4-7 Year Olds - $90.00
- 8-12 Year Olds - 110.00
- 13-18 Year Olds - $120.00
- If you bring a new player to sign up with you at registration, you will receive an extra booklet of raffle tickets for you to sell as a thank you. This means you can make as much as $200 off your fees if you bring a new player with you at signups.
Additional raffle ticket information: Each book has 10 tickets worth a total of $100.00. If you sold all your tickets you would make back $100.00, making your fees either free or just $10-$20 for the year.
If you can't register at the above times and dates, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you another way. Thank you.
Field conditions are checked around 3pm on game day, always refer to the webpage for information regarding weather or other league information.
Standing water in fields is a reason to cancel games. We have to try to get all games in because makeup game time is limited. Lightning during a game, 10 minute delay to see if it stops and get players under dugouts or in cars during that time. Seven and under, coaches can decide if games are cancelled on their own.
If the field you are playing on tonight is marked in RED, that field is considered unplayable. This is the simplest method of letting over 1000 parents know if games are happening that day.
- GREEN=Game On
- RED=Game Cancelled/Rescheduled
- Parker's Park East
- Parker's Park West
- Elton West
- Elton East
- Oquirrh Field
- Red Del Papa
Scores and Pitch Counts
Coaches, remember to report all scores and pitch count here on the site right after your game. Failing to do so well make your pitcher ineligible to pitch until the next Sunday regardless of their pitch count.
1. Click on schedule and go to your team.
2. Above the schedule is a "report scores" button, click on it.
3. Select the day of the game and enter the password.
4. Right after the location column is the report scores/pitch count link, click it.
5. Enter the score and pitch count info and hit submit.
6. Do not edit field lication at any time.
BOTH TEAMS must do it.
To see if a player is eligible to pitch in a given team:
1. Click Teams/Roster from menu, find the team you wish to look at.
2. Click the "Pitch Tracker" button and you now can see who is eligible and when. A baseball icon means they are eligible.
Reporting scores and pitch count
Immediately after a completed game, all coaches must report score and pitch count. Failure to do so will result in forfeited game and pitcher unable to pitch again for another 7 days. It also isn't fair for the next team to not know what players are eligible to pitch if you have not reported. Player safely is more important than a win. Do your job as coaches and report scores and pitch count. I check this daily during the season.
League Division Descriptions and Information
In the handout menu option, under the forms menu, is a description of each age group/division we provide. Hopefully this answers questions regarding what each age division or division offers. Here is a link as well.
Coaching & Parent Instruction Guide for Better Baseball
Click below for our:
League Uniform Requirements
All players must show up to play in the league uniforms provided by the league; this is a league requirement. Teams are not allowed to wear any uniform other than what was provided. The uniforms were approved by the board to help instill pride in the organization and the city they live in. Wearing any other uniform will result in a forfeit by your team. If you have any questions, please contact the league: email@example.com