Upper Deerfield Community Midget
Football & Cheerleader
Is Canceled due to
Covid-19 Health and Distancing Concerns.
If any Player wish to play for another team for the 2020 Season call for available time signing of waiver.
80 Old Burlington Rd
Seabrooks, N.J. 08302
1. All Parents Are expected to have their child arrive 2 hours prior to their game.
(EXAMPLE: IF YOUR GAME START AT 11AM, YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO ARRIVE BY 9AM)
2. You will be expected to arrive at the field WHERE THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED.
3. Getting your child to the game on time is important for your child's SAFETY because pre-game agilities and warmup dynamics are necessary, so your child can prevent injuries.
4. If for some reason your child will be late, PLEASE CALL AND LET THE COACH KNOW.
5. LATENESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!1
CMFL Rules & Regulations
1. No Smoking inside fence.
2. Improper conduct or creating a disturbance is prohibited, violators will be prosecuted.
3. No alcoholic beverages/drugs permitted on premises or surrounding areas
4. No loitering or vandalism
4. No outside vending or advertising
6. No off-road vehicles permitted on premises
7. No one is permitted on premises unless AUTHORIZED.
8. Coolers are allowed for TEAM MOM ONLY!! ALL bags and coolers are subject to be checked. NO Exceptions!!!!
9. NO ONE IS ALLOWED INSIDE GATES TO PARK, UNLESS APPROVED BY CMFL STAFF!!!
CMFL HAS ZERO TOLERANCE RULE. ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED BY THE STATE POLICE!!!
*****PLEASE SEE PARENT CONDUCT*****