· Sunday, September 30, 2018
· Total Sports Experience-Gates location
· A 90-minute, introductory lacrosse experience for kids who have never played before, but are thinking they might want to.
· The clinic features US Lacrosse designed curriculum delivered by coaches from local recreational programs, in an effort to help connect you with a local program. Local programs will have informational booths on-site to distribute information about their programs.
Who is it for:
· Boys and girls ages 6-14 who want to try lacrosse for the first time
· Each participant receives a Warrior Warp (boys) or a Brine (girls) stick, a ball, and a t-shirt to keep, as well as FREE 1 year membership to US Lacrosse as part of their registration fee.
· Click here to register
· Registration deadline is Thursday, 9/13.