- LET'S GO VIKINGS!
- Team work!
- Nothing drops...Dig Deep!
- Talk and Take Charge...WIN it ALL
- High Energy!
2020-2021 Girls Volleyball
SBHS Girls Volleyball
Please sign up to receive the most current updates!
Google Classroom: XPPIBBH
Open gyms/Summer Workouts
Please take a look at a letter from our Athletic Department
Phase 1: All athletes will need to complete a minimum of 4 workouts before moving to the next phase. You must check in upon arriving to the school. Workouts are held on the Varsity Softball Field - Aug 17th & 18th from 7-8:30am
***You must wear a mask, supply your own water, & distance. Absolutely NO equipment will be used during this phase!***
Phase 2: All athletes will need to complete a minimum of 4 workouts before moving to Phase 2. You must check in upon arrival. Workouts are held on the Varsity Softball Field from
7:40-9:40am on Aug 19th, 24th & 26th
****You must wear a mask, supply your own water, and social distance****
As of now, Phase 2 will end on August 26th. Volleyball will resume on September 14th. There will be NO workouts or practice held between these dates.
At this time you may drop your physical off at the high school upon arrival. There will be a box placed outside the trainer's room during check in.
Please sign up for our remind group and google classroom for the latest updates or cancelations.
Head Coach: email@example.com
Assistant Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: email@example.com
South Brunswick High School Athletic Department / Physicals
Please see below the information from our SBHS Athletic Handbook regarding physicals and sports forms.
ALL athletes must hand in sports forms for EACH sports season they participate in.
NJ State Mandates:
1. Only NJ state forms from this website will be accepted for sports participation.
2. Your physician is required to complete the Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module and must sign and date the bottom of Clearance Form F providing proof of completion. If your physician needs further information, it can be found at:
3. Forms completed by parents must be signed and dated within 90 DAYS prior to the first day of tryouts.
In order to participate in the sports program, click on the link below for guidelines and forms. Submit forms to your appropriate Health Office for EACH individual sports season.
*No makeup tryouts will be given for those that have not been cleared & turned in physicals.*