- 2020 Dates: January 4-5
- Early Bird Registration Deadline - 11/15 & Team Registration Deadline - 12/23
- 4-Game Guarantee for All Teams, Championship Prizes, 3-Point Contests, State Qualifier & More!
- Boys G4-8 and School & Community-Based Teams Only!
- Middle School State Championship Qualifier for Oregon & Washington
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 17th ANNUAL WILSONVILLE WINTER CLASSIC!
* DATES IN 2019-2020 SEASON: SATURDAY, JANUARY 4 & SUNDAY, JANUARY 5
* 4-GAME GUARANTEE FOR ALL TEAMS!
* SCHOOL-BASED & COMMUNITY TEAMS ONLY - No club or travel teams are allowed in the WWC...
* 10 DIVISIONS - Boys A & B levels in 4th-5th-6th-7th-8th grades...
* PRIZES FOR TEAM DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS!
* 3-POINT CONTESTS BY DIVISION - Prizes for up to 10 winners!
* OREGON MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFIER - Top 2 finishers in all divisions will qualify for the Oregon (or Washington, as the case may be) State Middle School Championships. Note: larger divisions 3 or 4 may qualify for state.
* STOP CLOCK IN 8A & 7A DIVISIONS - While our 22 min running clock halves have rarely been an issue for anybody in the WWC, to be more in line with HS rules/games we have 16 min stop clock halves in divisions 7A & 8A
* EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - Sign-up your team by 11/15 and save $20 off your team registration fee
* MULTIPLE TEAM DISCOUNTS - Sign-up five teams or eight teams and SAVE!
* CAPITOL CITY SHOWCASE YOUTH TOURNEY DISCOUNT - If you play in the December 14-15 Capitol City Showcase Youth Tourney in Salem (www.ccc-youth-tourney.com), you will get a $10 rebate from the WWC after both events in February...
* LODGING DEALS AT HOLIDAY INN - Out-of-towners can stay at the very nice Wilsonville Holiday Inn for a special WWC rate...
* TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE - Payment for teams must be received by the WWC by December 23 to play in the WWC in 2020. Also, teams are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis with some consideration for division team needs and longevity in event, and everything is space-available. Sign-up early to secure your spot!
* SO GOOD, HAVE HAD WAITING LIST EACH YEAR FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS RUNNING - We hope you will sign-up your team today before we sell-out and hope to see you in January... if you wait until the last minute, you are welcome to attempt to sign-up but please just know you may not get into this event...
2019 WWC CHAMPIONS CROWNED!
8th GRADE "A" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: MOUNTAINSIDE MAVERICKS (Borter)
RUNNERS-UP: McNARY CELTICS (Adams)
3rd PLACE: GRANT GENERALS (Peeler)
8th GRADE "B" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: TIGARD TIGERS (Laird)
RUNNERS-UP: WESTVIEW WILDCATS (Halgren)
3rd PLACE: LAKERIDGE PACERS (Givan)
7th GRADE "A" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: MOUNTAINSIDE MAVERICKS (Reeg)
RUNNERS-UP: LAKERIDGE PACERS (Hayden)
3rd PLACE: CLACKAMAS CAVALIERS (Schmidt)
7th GRADE "B" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: TUALATIN TIMBERWOLVES (Deuna)
RUNNERS-UP: CLACKAMAS CAVALIERS (Swerbin)
3rd PLACE: NORTH MAARIN HUSKIES (Schren)
6th GRADE "A" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: TIGARD TIGERS (Ness)
RUNNERS-UP: WEST LINN LIONS (Wideman)
3rd PLACE: SUNSET APOLLOS (Pettit) & HERMISTON BULLDOGS (Devin)
6th GRADE "B" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: NORTH MARION HUSKIES (Hartenstein)
RUNNERS-UP: OREGON CITY PIONEERS (Clark)
3rd PLACE: WEST LINN LIONS (Hardy)
5th GRADE "A" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: CANBY COUGARS (Smith)
RUNNERS-UP: CLACKAMAS CAVALIERS (Azorr)
3rd PLACE: WILSONVILLE WILDCATS (Weise)
5th GRADE "B" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: WEST LINN LIONS (Mittelstrass)
RUNNERS-UP: CAMAS PAPERMAKERS (Harris)
3rd PLACE: CLACKAMAS CAVALIERS (Azorr)
4th GRADE "A" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: CAMAS PAPERMAKERS (Fogle)
RUNNERS-UP: WEST LINN LIONS (Mason)
3rd PLACE: CANBY COUGARS (Pierson)
4th GRADE "B" DIVISION
CHAMPIONS: WILSONVILLE WILDCATS (Carpentier)
RUNNERS-UP: CLACKAMAS CAVALIERS (Renner)
3rd PLACE: WILSONVILLE WILDCATS (Emmett)
Last Year's WWC: SOLD OUT!
Last year's WWC once again SOLD OUT... This year, in 2020, please be sure to sign-up early so you don't wind up on our wait list... We would LOVE to have your team involved, but if you wait until the last minute and if we are full, there will be little we can do to accommodate you... THANK YOU, and hope to see you in January!