- Fall 2019 Online Registration is now OPEN!!!
- Fall 2019 In Person registration dates are 6/24, 6/25, 6/26 and 6/27
- Spring 2019 In house Tournament is June 1, 2019
- GPS address for WMSC soccer complex is 1312 Apdale Street, Pittsburgh PA 15207
- Reminder: Tobacco use and pets are not permitted at the WMSC complex
Welcome to the home of the West Mifflin Soccer Club! We are here to provide a safe and fun environment for the youth of our community to learn, develop and excel at the great sport of soccer! Check back regularly for both new and updated information regarding the Club! We're excited you took a minute to check out the information we have available and hope to see you on the field! If you should have any questions please use the "Contact Info" tab on the left side of the page!
Anyone looking for early season work here is an opportunity...
fall 2019 Online Registration Now OPEN!!!!
Online registration for the fall 2019 season is now live and open. You can access it at pawest-westmifflinsoccerclub.affinitysoccer.com .
We will hold 4 in-person registrations the week of June 24-27 from 6:00- 7:30 pm at the West Mifflin Soccer Complex. There are no other in person registrations planned for the fall season and registration will close Sunday July 14th.
In House program is designed for birth years 2016 -2009. Cost is $55. Kids will be split into 3 age groups based on birth years: U6 (2016-2014) U8 (2013-2012) and U11 (2011-2009). These teams typically practice 1 day a week (as chosen by the volunteer coach) and games are Saturdays between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm. Practices for In House teams will start the middle of august and game will start the weekend after labor day. The In House program includes an 8 game schedule to be played each saturday.
The travel program is designed for birth years 2011-2006 and provides a more competitive program where kids from the West Mifflin Soccer Club will form teams with like aged players and go and play like aged players from the surrounding area. Cost is $75. These teams typically practice 2 times a week and games are on Sunday. Practices will start the beginning of august and the first week of games will be the weekend after labor day.
To assist with online registrations we have included step-by-step instructions below for your convenience.
1) read through the information on the front page and then click on the Blue "Click to Begin" link
2) Ensure "Fall 2019"is selected season. Check "player registration" and enter log in info
3) If you need to add a player to your profile do so here. otherwise click green "continue"
4) select the player to register first.
5) select the "play level" for the player "In house" or "travel". If playing both, register as travel
6) Scroll to bottom of page. In-House players in need of a uniform should select sizes. either select blue "save and register another" if you need to register additional players or select green "save and next page"
7) check the accept box and the click the green "agree and continue". after clicking green button you may be asked about a registration insurance. YOU DO NOT NEED THIS, DO NOT PAY FOR IT. The WMSC has always provided refunds (minus payment processing fees) for players who wind up not being able to play!!!
As we continue to advance the club in terms of enrollment, we need to continue to advance it in other areas as well.
One of those areas is by drastically increasing our pool of officials for not only out in house program but more specifically our travel program.
As a whole, PAWest is experiencing a severe strain on their pool of certified officials. As a club, we don't do a very good job of supporting their cause of providing certified officials for travel games throughout the region. As we continue to see more and more interest in travel soccer, specifically among our club in particular, we would like to create a group of people who would be interested in becoming an official and officiating games. The immediate desire would be to be available to assist with WMSC travel games but you'd also be able to officiate games for other local clubs as well if you so desired.
These officials are **PAID**, and fairly well. Pay ranges from $25/game to work as a linesman for a U10 travel game to $55/game to be the center referee on the oldest U18/19 games. Many times you'd work 2-3 games per sunday.
There is a Summer certification class on June 30th. Follow the below link for more information
West Mifflin Soccer Club Board of Directors
All, as part of our reorganization we are committed to a more open line of communication with parents, coaches and players. It is for this reason that we will be holding monthly member meetings following our board meeting. Meetings will be held on the second Sunday of the month at 7pm. Meetings will be held at Skyview Firehall. Please plan on attending. This will be the first opportunity to get information first hand and will give everyone a platform to be able to have open discussions about the club. Our first meeting. Will be Sunday November 8th.
See everyone there!
All volunteers of West Mifflin Soccer Club, in compliance with PA State law, must complete and pass the required Child Abuse, Criminal and FBI clearances.
To complete these clearances please follow the directions on the link below. Please be sure to complete ALL 3 clearances listed under the "volunteers" section of the page. These clearances will now be valid for 3 years as opposed to the prior 2 years.