- Follow Us On Twittter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Us On HUDL
- Sign up For Remind Texting
- Update Your Email Address
WHS Lacrosse Equipment Store (Gloves, Helmet, Bag) - Closes October 30
Fall Offseason Workouts
We will be holding open turf time on Wednesdays beginning 9/30/20 from 7-8:30pm. All current 9th -12th graders are invited to come out and work on stick skills and team development on the Wissahickon High School Turf. Our anticipation is that we will continue these workout every Wednesday through November.
Please bring the following:
- A mask to wear while entering and exiting the stadium complex.
- All your equipment & reversible pinnie
- Your own water bottle.
Any questions feel free to email Coach Lehman at email@example.com.
Communication Is Very Important - Here is How We Do It!!!
HUDL is the coach’s primary communication method with our student athletes.
- Accept Invite in School Email Account @wsdweb.org
- Download Hudl App on Smart Phone
- Enable Pop - Ups through the app
HUDL allows college coaches the ability to get up-to-date player info and highlight videos in one place. Please take the time to keep this information accurate & current. Opponent Scouting videos will also be available through this site.
IMPORTANT: Per District rules No Student is to have direct ‘social media’ or text / phone contact with one of the coaches. The coaches will use the following to communicate directly
Other Important Communication Methods
- WHS LAX Players: To sign Up: Text @whslaxplyr to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxplyr and follow instructions.
- WHS LAX Parents: To sign up: Text @whslaxprnt to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxprnt and follow instructions.
- Email Distribution - Parent Run: On right side of our website page 'click' on "Subscribe to our Newsletter" and join the WHS Boys Lacrosse group
- Twitter: follow us on twitter @wisslaxboys .
- Instagram: follow us on Instagram @wissboyslax
Offseason Workout Ideas
Every Position on the 2019 WHS Lacrosse Team is Open Competition
For those looking to get better here are some ideas
Paul Rabil Offseason Shooting Workouts
- · Episode 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZR8ggyvB20
- · Episode 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-K2UoaSwhM
- · Episode 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyBDs3LJn8c
- · The Promise of 100 Shots Per Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaKjR8Gkb8
Wissahickon Athletics Team Rules
The Wissahickon Athletic Department has standardized the "Team Rules" to be consistent and apply to all sports teams at Wissahickon High School. We will be following the 3 Strike Policy recommended by the Athletics Departments.
Excused absences are generally in one of the 3 categories:
- Grade Bearing Academic Reasons (tests, classes or field trips - must be related to recieviing a grade)
- Religious Reasons / Holidays
- Family Emergencies / Funerals, etc.
All other reasons for missing a practice or game are considered unexcused.
Please Click on this site to access the Wissahickon Athletics Department Rules: https://wissahickonathletics.org/main/filesLinks/