- Follow Us On Twittter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Us On HUDL
- Sign up For Remind Texting
- Update Your Email Address
Offseason Workout Ideas
Every Position on the 2019 WHS Lacrosse Team is Open Competition
For those looking to get better here are some ideas
Paul Rabil Offseason Shooting Workouts
- · Episode 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZR8ggyvB20
- · Episode 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-K2UoaSwhM
- · Episode 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyBDs3LJn8c
- · The Promise of 100 Shots Per Day: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaKjR8Gkb8
Wissahickon Athletics Team Rules
The Wissahickon Athletic Department has standardized the "Team Rules" to be consistent and apply to all sports teams at Wissahickon High School. We will be following the 3 Strike Policy recommended by the Athletics Departments.
Excused absences are generally in one of the 3 categories:
- Grade Bearing Academic Reasons (tests, classes or field trips - must be related to recieviing a grade)
- Religious Reasons / Holidays
- Family Emergencies / Funerals, etc.
All other reasons for missing a practice or game are considered unexcused.
Please Click on this site to access the Wissahickon Athletics Department Rules: https://wissahickonathletics.org/main/filesLinks/
Communication Is Very Important - Here is How We Do It!!!
HUDL is the coach’s primary communication method with our student athletes.
- Accept Invite in School Email Account @wsdweb.org
- Download Hudl App on Smart Phone
- Enable Pop - Ups through the app
HUDL allows college coaches the ability to get up-to-date player info and highlight videos in one place. Please take the time to keep this information accurate & current. Opponent Scouting videos will also be available through this site.
IMPORTANT: Per District rules No Student is to have direct ‘social media’ or text / phone contact with one of the coaches. The coaches will use the following to communicate directly
Other Important Communication Methods
- WHS LAX Players: To sign Up: Text @whslaxplyr to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxplyr and follow instructions.
- WHS LAX Parents: To sign up: Text @whslaxprnt to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxprnt and follow instructions.
- Email Distribution - Parent Run: On right side of our website page 'click' on "Subscribe to our Newsletter" and join the WHS Boys Lacrosse group
- Twitter: follow us on twitter @wisslaxboys .
- Instagram: follow us on Instagram @wissboyslax
WHS Boys Lacrosse Fundraiser
Wissahickon Boys Lacrosse family, friends and fans - Thank you so much for taking the time to view our fundraiser page. Your support will help us offer a higher quality school lacrosse experience for all our kids. If you could please spread the word about our fundraiser by sharing it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter we would greatly appreciate it. Trojan Pride!!!
Thank You For Your Support!!!
Morning Wall Ball
Coach Lehman will be in the 'Square Gym' running wall ball drills on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 6:45-7:15. Bring Stick and Gloves.
All Players in 6 - 12th grade are welcome. Players can head to classes at 7:15.
Wissahickon Boys Lacrosse Golf Outing - THANK YOU!!!
Thank You To All That Participated, Volunteered & Donated / Sponsored our Event.
It was a true success with 60+ golfers and everyone had a wonderful time.
Thanks Again for Making our event a SUCCESS!!!
Wiss Lacrosse Board & Coaches