- Tiny Mites 0, AV Rattlers 32
- Freshman 18, AV Rattlers 8
- Sophomores 28, AV Rattlers 12
- Juniors 30, AV Rattlers 0
Who We Are
The Yucca Valley Lobos Youth Football & Cheer are a nonprofit organization committed to the youth of the local area. We are a chapter member of the So Cal Elite Youth Football and Cheer Conference, dedicated to build character, inspire the ideals of good citizenship and sportsmanship through a common interest in fair play and fellowship, to insure safety, and to keep the welfare of the athletes foremost and free of adult ambition for personal glory. We believe that through participation in football and cheerleading our youth gain positive social skills that benefit the community overall.
Game Day Expectations
Game Day is finally here! We look forward to seeing everyone in the stands and on the fields supporting your players and cheerleaders. We continue to work hard to make your experiences memorable. For the coming weeks please keep the following points in mind:
1. Be your child's biggest FAN, and not their biggest CRITIC. Let coaches coach and continuously share with all participants how much you enjoy watching them play and cheer. Professionals drop balls, fumble and miss tackles; so will your child.
2. Be a Fan, not a Fanatic. Everyone you see on the field are volunteers!
3. Referee's make mistakes. If you have ever watched a professional game of Football / Baseball / Basketball you have likely witnessed Referees, Umpires or Officials get calls wrong; so expectations that SOCAL ELITE REFEREE's are going to be perfect is unreasonable.
4. Respect our house. In Yucca Valley, we only have 1 football field, please respect it and keep it nice. If we lose the right to use Yucca Valley High School, we will lose all our home games.
- Field passes are required. Only coaches and staff members with current year field passes will be allowed onto the field with players. No spectators or visitors allowed on track or field (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- No outside food, drinks or coolers EXCEPT for team use.
- No parking along red colored curbs; only park in designated parking spaces.
- No dogs or pets allowed in the stadium or on school campus.
- No smoking, tobacco use, vape inhalers, or alcohol consumption in the stadium or on school campus.
- Easy–ups are permitted, no stakes allowed.
- Players and staff please use designated areas to get on field.
- No sunflower seeds on field.
- No artificial noise makers.
- No bikes, skateboards, blades or skates.
- Profanity, shouting or fighting directed towards game officials, conference officials, league officials, board members, coaches, team staff and/or other parents is NOT allowed at any time. Inappropriate behavior is a cause for immediate ejection from school property.
5. Adult Conduct: SoCal Elite will NOT tolerate FIGHTING, PROFANITY or DEGRADING comments towards any participants (including your own child), officials, coaches or staffs. We reserve the right to eject family members and participants from the premises.
2018 Game Schedules and Results
Our 2018 Game Schedules are posted within the "Forms" tab, "Forms/Handouts" link at the top of this page for your review.
Parent / Guardian Responsibilities
We need assistance from all our parents to make our home games successful. The following is just a friendly reminder which all parents signed in the registration package / contract.
1. I acknowledge I am required to work 2 hours per athlete at the snack bar.
2. I acknowledge if I do not fulfill my mandatory snack bar duty, my child will be sidelined for 1 game.
3. I acknowledge I have the option to "buy out" of my snack bar duty for $50/athlete or $75/family.
Please refer to the 2018 Lobos Home Games Team Responsibilities within the "Forms" tab, "Forms/Handouts" link at the top of this page for Football and Cheer Team assignments for all our home games.
Thanks for your time, understanding and cooperation.
If you would like to volunteer in any capacity this season, there are three requirements that you must complete, all which can be accomplished on the conference website at http://socaleliteyfc.com. This website works best with the Google Chrome web browser. Once on the website, click the "Volunteers" tab to complete the following three requirements: 1) Background Check ($13 fee, ~15 min); 2) "Concussion in Sports (CIS)" Course (Free, ~1 hour); 3) "Heat Illness Prevention (HIP)" Course (Free, ~1 hour). The CIS and HIP courses can be accessed at https://www.nfhslearn.com/courses.
Ensure you have the background check system email a copy of your report to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you must turn in your CIS and HIP certificates to the board. Volunteers (i.e. Board Members, Coaches, Team AD's, Team Parents, etc.) will not be permitted on the field until these requirements are complete. Thanks in advance for your dedication to make this a successful season.
A copy of the Volunteer Application and a checklist with instructions to complete the requirements can be found under the "Forms/Handouts" link at the top of this page.
2018 Season Budget
The Yucca Valley Lobos are committed to full transparency in regards to our financial obligations so our invested families, friends and athletes have a complete understanding. Please review our 2018 budget plan under the "Forms" tab, "Forms/Handouts" link at the top of this page. We are always open to any suggestions to improve our organization. Please send your recommendations to our chapter email at email@example.com.
|Visit our Fan Shop|