Click Here to Become a Sponsor
Banner Sponsor ($125)
- Advertise your business on a high quality, 3 foot by 5 foot vinyl banner that will be displayed along the outfield fence at a field of your choice for the entire season.
Team Sponsor ($300)
- Your logo on the team uniform
- Your business listed on all game schedules and notices.
- A web banner on our website. Over the past 24 months, the BYA website has almost 500,000 hits. Last year our sponsors averaged over 5,200 web views each. (In the event of a sellout, returning sponsors will be given preference.)
Dugout Sponsor ($500)
- Advertise your business on a high quality, 4 foot by 8 foot vinyl banner that will be displayed at a maximum visibility dugout for the entire season.
Snack Shack Sponsor ($1000)
- Get the most out of this sponsorship. The most visited spot at BYA is the snack shack. Your business will be seen every day there are games at BYA. Advertise on a high quality, 4 foot by 8 foot vinyl banner that will be displayed at the snack shack for the entire season.
Field Sponsor ($3000) For Three Years
- Advertise your business on a high quality, large METAL sign that will display prominently on the back stop of YOUR field.
- Your business name will appear as the field location on the schedule for dozens of games throughout the season.
- Your business name will appear on the BYA complex map on the website, the concession stand and any printed material including tournament programs.
Scoreboard Sponsor ($3500)
- Get eyes on your business for years! You can advertise your business on a high quality electronic scoreboard.
- Your logo will be there for the lifetime of the scoreboard (avg. 18 years).
Volunteer Signup Form
The BYA is looking for volunteers in the following areas. Please click on the form and check areas that you are able to assist us. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.
SNACK BAR: We need a group of people willing to cook in the concession stand. This would involve cooking on the grill. There will always be a board member present to assist in the set-up, cooking, and closing. We can't accept volunteers under 18 to cook in the concession stand.
COACHES/MANAGERS: Several teams will need coaches, assistant coaches, and managers.