1. Safety, sportsmanship and teaching fundamentals are the main priority of Milltown Baseball. The winning of games is of secondary importance.
2. After each game, the players will line up and shake hands.
3. All injuries or unusual incidents must be reported by the team manager to the respective Division President as soon as practible, and thereafter to the League President.
4. After each game, all bottles, cans, wrappers and trash shall be cleaned up in the dugout and surrounding area. This is the Managers responsibility.
5. All Milltown Baseball Coaches and Managers must be certified for the current year and shall submit to a yearly background check.
6. The home team is responsible for supplying two game balls and for placing and removing the bases from the field.
7. All boys in all divisions must wear a cup.
8. The catcher shall wear complete gear, including face mask, throat guard, chest protector and shin guards.
9. No player, including on-deck batters, may swing a bat until the player is up at the plate.
10. No throwing of the bat or helmet is allowed.
11. During each game, batters and runners shall wear a batting helmet. A helmet shall be worn by all batters during practice, including batters engaged in practicing off a tee and in soft-toss.
12. All players shall wear plastic or rubber cleats or sneakers. No metal spikes are allowed.