1. Each Team must have a minimum of 4 workers present for the entire time they are scheduled to
work. Saturday shifts need 5 workers. ALL WORKERS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE.
Absolutely no children will be allowed in the concession stand at any time. You may hire workers
for your shift. Please have your head coach contact Amber Hood BEFORE your shift to request and pay
2. The schedule for weekday games is 5:30 PM till close (usually around 10:00 PM) unless the
schedule states a specific time. The Saturday schedule is: 1) 9:00am to 12:30pm; 2) 12:30pm to 4:00pm;
3) 4:00pm to close. On the Saturday schedule the first team listed works the first shift, the second team
listed works 12:30pm to 4:00pm and the third team list works 4:00pm to close (usually around 7:30 PM).
3. The workers are responsible for cooking, serving and cleaning. The last crew of the day will mop
the floors, empty the trash, and clean all utensils and cooking area. Crew workers need to refill ice
bins at closing. The grease bun under the grill must be emptied each shift and disposed of in a
container (DO NOT POUR GREASE DOWN THE SINK!).
4. In the event of a game being rained out or postponed the team assigned at that time is responsible
for working the make-up game. The head coach will need to call his commissioner in order to find out
when the game will be rescheduled.
5. Only fountain drinks are free to workers. All food, powerade and bottled drinks will need to be paid
for during the workers shift. No workers are allowed to give out free food or drinks.
Thanks for all your help and cooperation.
Board of Directors.
Contact Amber Hood for workers: 615-598-8613
Cost is $50 per worker hired.