TOP-NOTCH ELITE FASTPITCH COLLEGE SHOWCASE
Triple Play presents Top Notch Elite College Showcase June 30-July1 Ridley Park, Columbia TN. Six game format 5 TOP-NOTCH SHOWCASE GAMES AND ONE SINGLE ELIMINATION BRACKET GAME. SHOWCASE GAMES 75 MINS FINISH THE INNING. ENTRY FEE IS 595.00 AND NO GATE. Accepting 14-16-18 Limited amount of teams will be accepted. Team awards to top two teams in each age group. TO ENTER CONTACT JIM AT 615-481-5688 OR ENTER ONLINE AT WWW.PLAYNSA.COM
Crossville, TN Centennial Park Directions & Rules
Rules and Directions
Crossville Parks & Recreation
837 Industrial Boulevard
Crossville, TN 38555
Phone: (931) 456-6632
Fax: (931) 456-4525
From I-40: Take exit 317, proceeding south on Highway 127. Follow to #10 stoplight, turning left onto Industrial Boulevard. Go through one stop sign. The Turner Complex entrance is 1/8 mile ahead on the right, with the Warner Complex entrance just past. Playground and picnic facilities are located in the
Warner Complex area. Handicapped accessible playground located adjacent to the Turner Complex Tee Ball area. The Hassan Horseshoe Pavilion is next to the tee ball area.
- Absolutely no alcohol or drugs of any kind are allowed on city property.
- No profanity, vulgar behavior or fighting.
- No climbing on any unintended structure, goal, net or fence. No hitting or kicking into fences.
- No pets, EXCEPT service animals and these must be appropriately restrained.
- No bicycles, skates, roller-blades or skateboards allowed anywhere except inside the skatepark.
- Glass containers are prohibited. The park staff reserves the right to search any coolers brought into the park.
- Please properly dispose of all trash.
- No trespassing in out of service areas.
- ALL soccer, baseball and softball field use must be pre-approved by the Parks Department.
- If the gates are locked, the facility is closed.
- The Crossville Parks Department reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event due to inclement weather or questionable field conditions.
- ANYONE NOT CONDUCTING THEMSELVES IN A SPORTSMAN LIKE MANNER OR NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE COMPLEX RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE PREMISES
TN Directors Fastpitch
Jim Piercefield NSA TN Youth State Director 615-481-5688 email@example.com
Kevin Richardson West, TN Region Director 615-506-4141
Kevin Evans NSA TN Assistant State Recreation Director 615-478-3338
Bob Bates East TN Region Director 865-356-9602
Gary Holman firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant State UIC 931-384-4588