Last Updated: May 11, 2017
Note: Signed permits and non-refundable donations not returned to the office within the 2 week period (due date will be on the permit) will result in releasing the pavilion for someone else to reserve. Check here to see if pavilion is available.
1. Drinking or possessing intoxicating beverages on park property is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate loss of your permit.
2. Requests are not confirmed until the application is returned by the date listed on the application.
3. NO amplified music, moon-bounces, or pony rides. Volleyball, badminton and or equipment requiring digging/ erecting/ driving stakes or poles into the ground is not permitted on athletic fields.
4. Use of fields is not implied but must be requested separately. They are not part of the pavilion permit.
5. Recreation programs have priority use of all athletic fields. Fields may be used with permission of park staff.
6. Please carpool whenever possible due to limited parking.
7. The pavilion has picnic tables – 1 with wheelchair access.
8. Two small grills are provided with each pavilion. You will need to supply charcoal. Gas/ propane grills are NOT permitted. Each pavilion has one electrical outlet for a warming plate or small radio. You may be without power if overloaded.
9. If you bring your own grill it must be charcoal.
10. The person named on the application should be on site and will be responsible for the actions and safety of their group and will be in compliance with all rules and regulations.
11. All dogs must be on a tethered leash and waste clean up by owner.
12. NO fireworks, launching of model rockets or flying of motorized model airplanes.
13. If you cancel you event the day of or the day before please leave a message with the park office at 410-887-1582.
3 pavilions are offered (A, B, and C). A = Red, B = Blue, C = Gold. "Busy" means taken or reserved. Each pavilion is reserved once per day, a full day. The colored bar going across a block of day is called "black-out" days. Those indicated blocks are not available the entire day, due to park functions. If the reservation process is not fulfilled within a 2 week period, a pavilion may become available for another to reserve.