|High School||Middle School|
|Feb 3/4 Boys|
|Fri set 4-8p||G6 3||B3 2|
|7-3p||G2 5||B2(1) 5|
|2-10p||G3/4 5||G 3/4 5|
|7-3p||G6 5||B2(2) 5|
|1-9p||G7 6||B3 5|
|Feb 24/25 Girls|
|Fri set 4-8p||B6G 2||B4B 2|
|7-3p||B8B 5||B8B 5|
|2-10p||B4G 5||B4G 4|
|7-3p||B6G 5||B4B 5|
|1-9p||B8G 5||B8G 4|
|Mar 3/4 State|
|Fri set 4-8p||B7G 2||B7B 2|
|7-3p||B7G 6||B7T 5|
|2-10p||B7W 7||B7T 4|
|7-3p||B6B 9||B7B 6|
|1-9p||B5G 7||B5B 7|
|1st -B or G = boys or girls|
|2nd - number = grade|
|3rd - G,B,W,T = Gold,Black,White, or Tiger|
|number - # of volunteers (Rostered players)|
|i.e. B7G 6 = boys, 7th grade, Gold team, 6 volunteers|
|Volunteer shifts would be as follows|
|7 - 2 admissions, 4 concessions, 1 floorsweep/clock sub|
|6 - 1 admissions, 4 concessions, 1 floorsweep/clock sub/admission help|
|5 - 1 admissions, 3 concessions, 1 floorsweep/clock sub/admission help|
|4 - 1 admissions, 3 concessions (1 floorsweep/clock sub/admission help from concession staff)|
Every family volunteers 8 hours of their time per player to support the operations of Fridley hosted tournaments. These tournaments significantly offset the ongoing costs of running Fridley's basketball program.
FYSA Basketball 2017-18 Volunteering
- $163 per player
- Please write your check(s) to FYSA Basketball
- Your volunteer check(s) will not be cashed if you sign up for and satisfy a volunteer shift at one of the three tournaments. If you do not volunteer, your check will be cashed at the end of the season.
- We will be hosting 3 tournaments this season- February 3/4 and 24/25, and March 3/4
- Shifts will be approximately 8 hours. Exact times will be confirmed a couple weeks before each tournament; you will be notified via email.
- Please note that each tournament will be played at both Fridley High School and Fridley Middle School sites.
- You may sign up for one of three opportunities: Concessions, Ticket Sales, or Game Clock
- Concessions: you should be able to stand for long hours and be able to count money and change
- Ticket Sales: you should be able to count money and change
- Teams as a whole will be selected to serve at a venue as a group. Coaches will be confirming with you as to your participation. No need to sign up for an individual time any longer. Your team will be pre-slotted with a time.