The Fifth Annual
Run Around the Park
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Ann Van Middlesworth Park
raising awareness for Hillsborough's parks
Register today! Click HERE to register online.
$25 for adults; $20 for children 12 and under
Packet Pick-Up: 8:00am - 8:45am
Run Starts: 9:00am
Distance: 3 miles (course is not USATF certified)
Any potential Businesses or Organizations looking to Sponsor our Run Around The Park event Please click HERE to download the form!
The Fifth Annual Run Around the Park
Stay tuned to this page for updated information about the Run Around the Park!
- Benefits Hillsborough's parks and Community Assistance Network
- Scenic 3-mile course through fields and on trails (NOTE: course not USATF certified)
- Untimed, non competitive fun run/walk (we will have a clock at the finish line, but will not publish times)
- Walkers are welcome and encouraged to join!
- Free t-shirt to all pre-registered participants before March 30
- Family friendly event
This year, we are partnering with the Mayor's Wellness Campaign, an initiative to improve the health of residents and promote an active lifestyle.
2018 COURSE MAP
Why run around one park when you can run around TWO?!
We are using our popular two park route again this year!
Check out our course map, starting in Ann Van Middlesworth Park, continuing to Woodfield Park, and finishing back in AVM.
The course is completely on paved paths this year (no need to worry about muddy shoes!)
For a printable version and turn by turn directions, click HERE.
The 2018 Run Around the Park
in association with