Some people would credit a program’s success to the organization and some would credit the coaching staff. While both of the groups are very important, ultimately, it is the parents that make or break a program.
Panther Sports Club would like to thank you for choosing us for your daughter’s sporting activities and pledge to do our very best to meet or exceed your expectations. We’d also like you to take a moment and read our Code of Ethics which serves as a guideline for what PSC expects from its parents in order to create a positive experience for your daughter and the entire program.
Also,should an injury occur with any athlete during a Panther's sporting event below is the form and procedures for you to use.
Parents Code of Ethics
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, or other Panther Sports Club event.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of the desire to win.
3. I will insist that my child play in an emotionally and physically safe, healthy environment.
4. I will insist that my child's coaches meet the requirements to be a Panther Certified coach, and that the coaches uphold the Panther Sports Club coach's code of conduct.
5. I will support the coaches working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
6. I will accept and support the decisions of the game officials, on the field or court and off, as fair and called to the best of their ability.
7. I will promote a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol use, and I will refrain from their use at all Panther Sports club games, practices, or events.
8. I will remember that the game is for the girls, not adults.
9. I will do my best to make my child's sports experience a fun one.
10. I will treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of the situation and regardless of race, creed, or ability.
11. I will insist my child treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of the situation and regardless of race, creed, or ability.