In order to play baseball in the Goodlettsville Little Leauge ( and you are a new player) you will need to show three proofs of residency when you come to sign ups. Any existing players do not need to bring residency information unless they have changed addresses from the previous season.
Proofs of Residency include:
1. Driver's License
2. Voter's Registration
3. School Records
4. Welfare/Childcare Records
5. Federal Records
6. State Records
7. Local (municipal) Records
8. Support Payment Records
9. Homeowner or Tennant Records
10. Utility Bills (i.e. gas, electric, water/sewer, home phone, cell phone, waste disposal) ALL OF THESE COUNT AS ONE PROOF
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance Documents
13. Medical Records
14. Military Records
15. Internet, Cable, Satellite bills
16. Vehicle Records
17. Employment Records
IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER AND YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE GOODLETTSVILLE LITTLE LEAGUE BOUNDARY YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIGN UP IN GOODLETTSVILLE UNLESS YOUR CHILD ATTENDS ANY OF THE SCHOOLS LISTED ON THE MAIN PAGE.
IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF THE LISTED SCHOOLS AND LIVE OUTSIDE THE GOODLETTSVILLE BOUNDARY YOU WILL NEED TO BRING PROOF THAT YOU ATTEND LISTED SCHOOL AT SIGN UPS DATED OCTOBER 2017 OR EARLIER. A REPORT CARD IS FINE.