2015 Dance Team
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of preliminary auditions
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- Outgoing personality
- Physically fit
- Dance/cheerleader background
- If selected, must reside in San Diego area and have reliable means of transportation.
- You must be able to attend all rehearsals and other related activities.
- All necessary documentation to work in this country and in this capacity.
- Perform at Home and Away Scheduled selected games
- Participate in throw out to crowd during games
- Participate in community parades
- Speak with local girls groups
- Participate in the 2015 Calendar Shoot
- Entertain U.S. military troops and base events
- Perform for National Television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community service events
- Share your knowledge and experience with kids/schools local youth events
- Bring smiles to residents of nursing homes and hospitals
- Perform at other professional sporting and corporate events
- Receive extensive training in dance and vocal technique
- MAKE LIFETIME FRIENDS!
- BECOME ONE OF THE BEST!
· There will be two practices a week prior to the start of the season
· Once the season starts, there will be a schedule of rehearsals
· All rehearsals are scheduled in the evening and on weekend.
· Any girl missing practice prior to a game or show will not be allowed to perform at that show or game
· Any member missing two shows without an acceptable reason will be released from the show
· Cheerleaders must maintain a high level of physical fitness
· Smoking is not allowed in uniform or at dancer functions
· Small stud earrings are the only jewelry to be worn
· No piece of the uniform or Force property is to be worn any place except when approved by Force Office.
· Represent the Force organization at all times
· Uniform will be provided
· Dancers are responsible for shoes and personal under garments
· Dancers are responsible for the maintaining the uniform (consisting of boots, tops, bottoms, poms, warm up.)
· Full uniform and all items must be turned in at the completion of the season
· Opportunities for paid appearances and shows are available