HOTELS IN THE AREA
The first three Hotels are 3 Minutes away from Madison field and the Best Western on Mission bay is 15 minutes away from the field. Please let them know you are with the Force. Ask them for any discounts they offer. You can also speak with the General Managers.
Best Western/Triangle INN
5550 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, Ca 92117
5592 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, Ca 92117
California Suites Hotel
5415 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
Best Western Mission Bay
2575 Clairemont Dr.,
San Diego, CA 92117
Qualifications for Auditions
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old by Febuary 28, 2015.
- All candidates must have a High School diploma or GED, or in the process of receiving one within the following year.
- All candidates must understand the time obligation the FORCE Dance Team will include. Mandatory attendance is necessary at practices, appearances, games, community events, and any other mandatory appearances made by the management of the San Diego Force Team. The team may have late night and/or early morning practices and games that are mandatory. YOU MUST HAVE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE.
- The Force Dance Team is a ONE YEAR obligation. Do not audition if you are unable to commit to the entire year. Team members will have to sign a contract stating that they understand being a member of the dance team is a year long obligation.
- Each candidate must have reliable transportation.
- All candidates must possess excellent speaking skills and personality.
- All candidates must be available for all phases of the audition.
- All candidates must provide a 4×6 or larger head shot and bikini shot. Pictures do not have to be professional. All pictures are non-returnable and must reflect what you currently look like or what you will look like during the time of auditions.
- Auditions will be closed to the public.
- Mandatory Audition Attire:
- Dance or athletic half-top (midriff must be showing)
- Hot pants, dance shorts (NO full length pants or capris)
- Dance sneakers, tennis shoes, jazz shoes with non-marking soles
- Flesh tone tights
- Performance ready hair and make-up is a must. ALL hair should be down.
Anyone not wearing the above stated mandatory audition attire will not be allowed to audition.
- The auditions will last around 3-5 hours.
- There will be four cuts during audition ( one after across the floor, two while performing the dance that is taught to the candidates, and one after interviews).
- Registration is at 5:00 PM, March 7, 2015. We will not accept anyone arriving after 6 PM.
2015 Dance Team
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of preliminary auditions
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- Outgoing personality
- Physically fit
- Dance/cheerleader background
- If selected, must reside in San Diego area and have reliable means of transportation.
- You must be able to attend all rehearsals and other related activities.
- All necessary documentation to work in this country and in this capacity.
- Perform at Home and Away Scheduled selected games
- Participate in throw out to crowd during games
- Participate in community parades
- Speak with local girls groups
- Participate in the 2015 Calendar Shoot
- Entertain U.S. military troops and base events
- Perform for National Television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community service events
- Share your knowledge and experience with kids/schools local youth events
- Bring smiles to residents of nursing homes and hospitals
- Perform at other professional sporting and corporate events
- Receive extensive training in dance and vocal technique
- MAKE LIFETIME FRIENDS!
- BECOME ONE OF THE BEST!
· There will be two practices a week prior to the start of the season
· Once the season starts, there will be a schedule of rehearsals
· All rehearsals are scheduled in the evening and on weekend.
· Any girl missing practice prior to a game or show will not be allowed to perform at that show or game
· Any member missing two shows without an acceptable reason will be released from the show
· Cheerleaders must maintain a high level of physical fitness
· Smoking is not allowed in uniform or at dancer functions
· Small stud earrings are the only jewelry to be worn
· No piece of the uniform or Force property is to be worn any place except when approved by Force Office.
· Represent the Force organization at all times
· Uniform will be provided
· Dancers are responsible for shoes and personal under garments
· Dancers are responsible for the maintaining the uniform (consisting of boots, tops, bottoms, poms, warm up.)
· Full uniform and all items must be turned in at the completion of the season
· Opportunities for paid appearances and shows are available