Last Updated: February 5, 2016
Dr. Geoff Gonzales specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
906 Oak Tree Avenue Suite M
Thank Our Sponsors!
If you use the services of any of our sponsors, please let them know that the league appreciates their sponsorship. If you end up using the services of a sponsor because you heard of them through our league, please let them know that as well. You can find a list of our sponsors here.
Week 1 is in the books and it looks like the players have jumped back into swing of things but I'm sure that everyone was plenty sore Monday morning. Congratulations to Shut Down, Pass the Rock, Warriors and Hoosiers on their week 1 victories. Check out the Week 1 write-up. Enjoy the photos taken by league rookie, Frank Briamonte
Rookie Chris Beaudry tries to get up to block the Commish's trifecta.
Jason Shann drives against Allen Maizes
Week 2 featured a couple tight contests and a couple blow outs.Everyone got a great workout though. Enjoy the photos taken by Tom St. John
Check out the pics take by Tom St. John here.
Brian Murphy goes in for the left handed layup while Geoff Gonzales attempts a block.
Post-Week 4 Power Rankings
January 15, 2016
Post-Week 4 Power Rankings by JB & Associates, Inc.
#1 Shut Down – Offense and defense flawless at times when Gregg “ Welcome Back” Carder is at the helm. This team is tough to beat with all 8. LWR 1
#2 Warriors – Back on track with a close win this week but how long can they hold on with Al “Biggie-Smalls” Morales and Omar “OG” Glover in a shooting slump? LWR 4
#3 Hoosiers – How will they respond to their first loss? A struggling Havoc team up next on the schedule. LWR 2
#4 Hatorade – Undefeated since the return of Gavin Ford. Major test next week with undefeated Shut Down up next on the schedule. LWR 3
#5 Havoc – There seems to be separation going on between the top and bottom four. When they have a full roster are they a top four team or a bottom four team? They have a real weapon in the Rob “the BBB Sniper” McCallum. LWR 7
#6 Pass the Rock – Brian”Mini-Magic” Ciemneicki almost messed around and got a triple-double last game. Scott “Stop & Pop” Lowder continues an impressive scoring year. Team riddled by injuries. Who else will step up for a team searching for wins? LWR 5
#7 Count It! – Poor ball handling and late game decision making has been the death of this team. Can they find an alternative to having the best rebounder in the game play Point Gannon? LWR6
#8 Show & Prove – See Philadelphia 76ers. LWR 8
Post-Week 5 Power Rankings
Post-Week 5 Power Rankings by JB & Associates, Inc.
1. Shut Down - This team is meeting challenge after challenge. Another big one coming up against up and coming Havoc. #thehunted LWR 1
2. Hatorade - Moving up the charts after a loss? Well, they played a pretty good team and hey, they scored 55 points. LWR 4
3. Pass the Rock - Completely different team with the Beast and the guy that walked in from the Y weight room, Mike Ringer (actually Pollack). Hi Mike, I'm Jamal and these are my useless yet controversial power rankings. Reports from the Scotch Plains Patch have Lowder booking a flight to LA to talk to a soon to be retired 6’7” Guard. #FalconvShann #falconNowitzki LWR 6
4. Warriors - Inconsistency becoming an issue. Peaked too soon? LWR 2
5. Havoc - The 2 best 3 point shooters in the league on one team. Attendance is an issue. They can beat or lose to anyone. A shot at the throne up next. LWR 5
6. Hoosiers - Lost 2 in a row. Is it time for a team meeting or is it just a rough patch? LWR 3
7. Countit! - Big shot Bob (Robert Horry) Mr Big Shot (Chauncey Billups) The Closer (Joey Buckets). LWR 7
8. Show&Prove – Are they the real reason Ian left the Y? LWR 8
Check out the pics by Frank Briamonte and Kevin Adams here:
Post-Week 6 Power Rankings
Post-Week 5 Power Rankings by JB & Associates, Inc.
1. Shut Down - Okay everyone that stayed for the game wanted to talk about one thing...my missed fastbreak dunk. No one said "Hey good game, Jamal" or "Way help your team go 6-0" or "Nice 2 steals and layups immediately after" or "Hey, how many 6'2" 39 year olds are dunking anyway?" All I get "he needs to go to the Gavin school of dunking" (I was dunking before Gavin had permission to get tattoos), "how's your back", "...10,000 hits on YouTube already". My son David Blatt'ed me and relieved me of my duties as his kindergarten coach. Thanks guys. Stay positive.
2. Pass the Rock - Even with a subpar performance from high scorer Lowder, they still managed to beat a good team. That new guy continues to impress. Maybe that's a captain's jersey or like when Beyonce gets a different outfit than the rest of Destiny's Child.
3. Hatorade - Okay that's 2 in a row against top competition. Gavin's dunk was nice though.
4. Warriors - Slot machine consistency. A chance at a signature win coming up.
5. Hoosiers - 45?!?! Whose man is that??? #jackryan
6. Havoc - Was that full attendance? Kevin meet Rob. Rob meet Rich. Rich meet Eljay...etc.
7. Countit! - Joey Buckets fired the guns one to many times. He will be missed. Where do they go for offense now? Can DG shoot the 3 like he did in Sunday's 2nd half?
8. Show&Prove – Hang in there fellas, everyone gets pizza on family day. It's going to be funny if they win the 1st rd of the playoffs. Unless it's against Shut Down. That wouldn't be funny at all. Berger, don't worry. I see the career high. Sucks when the other guy has 45. It's like Farrah Fawcett dying the same day as Michael Jackson...no one even noticed. IOU 1 high five Tuesday night.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!