GYBA Spring 2015
Online Registration: Now Open (Click Here to Register)!!!
Late Registration: Will Be January 24th, 10am until Registration is Closed by each League Commissioner (based on numbers).
The Spring 2015 registration period for league players will be open through 1/31/15. Don't wait to the last minute, space may be limited in Late Registration.
- 4U Division - $100
- 6U Division - $155
- 8U Division - $160
- 10U Division - $165
- 12U Division - $190
There is a $25 late fee after online registration closes. Also, there is a $25 processing fee for all refunds and returned checks.
Managers & Coaches: CLICK HERE for more information on becoming a team manager or coach for Spring 2015. Please send your completed application to the Commissioner of the League in which you want to coach. See contact information on the Board of Directors web page.
General Information (subject to change):
- 2 Divisions per age group, 6U-10U, registration numbers permitting.
- Protections for (N/A for 4U) :
- 6U AL - 2, 6U NL - 2 If only a single league is possible in an age group, then AL protections/rules will be used.
- 8U AL - 2, 8U NL - 5 If only a single league is possible in an age group, then AL protections/rules will be used.
- 10U AL - 2, 10U NL - 5 If only a single league is possible in an age group, then AL protections/rules will be used.
- 12U division will be a single league
- 2 regular season games per week (weeknights and Saturdays). Note: Games will not be scheduled during GISD Spring Break on 3/14/15 through 3/22/15 or on Easter Weekend on 4/3/15 through 4/5/15.
- Coaches can practice up to 4 times a week per team (schedule provided by Commissioners to coaches each week). Once games start, practice or other team gatherings are limited to two games and two practices. A total of 4 "contacts" per week.
- 1 Pre-Season Tournament (weather permitting)
- 1 Mid-Season Tournament (weather permitting)
- 1 End of Season Tournament
- No 14U Division offered for Spring 2015
Questions? Please contact the VP of Operations on the Board of Directors page with any questions regarding player registration.
Important Dates to Remember
Important Dates to Remember (Tentative and subject to change):
- Late Registration Begins – January 25, 12am
- 6U through 12U Player Assessments/Tryouts – January 29 (6-8pm) and January 31 (8am to 2pm) (Held at GYBA Fields in San Gabriel Park)
- Protection Forms and Lists Due – February 2, 8pm (email Commissioner of League you are coaching in)
- GYBA Parent Welcome Meeting - February 3, 7-8pm - Located at Community Center by Sunken Gardens
- Draft Night (6U through 12U) – February 5, 6-8pm, location TBA (Coaches will begin contacting players over next few days)
- Coach/Manager Meeting – February 7, 9am at Pavillion by Concessions at GYBA Fields
- Field Work Day at GYBA Fields - February 7, Following Coaches Meeting - All Coaches are required to attend or have one team representative
- Practices Can Start – February 7, 1pm
- Pre-Season Tournament – February 21 and 22 (Team Registration Required at Later Date, not Included in Registration Fee and is optional for teams)(Weather Permitting)
- Regular Season Games Start - March 2
- Picture Day – March 7, located near Sunken Gardens by the Community Center
- Mid-Season Tournament – March 23 through March 29 (Weather Permitting)
- End of Season Tournament and Closing Ceremonies- April 27 through May 3
- All-Star Tryouts - May 5 and 6, 6pm to 8pm at GYBA Fields
- All-Star Team Formations - May 8, Parents notified by May 10
- All-Star Practices - TBD, but typically three times a week through the Month of May
- All-Star Season- TBD, but typically game are Saturday and Sunday during the Month of June, with a Championship weekend on last weekend of June
Early Registration Drawing
Congratulations to the Lott Family! Thanks for registering early!
11U, 12U and 13U Minor/AAA Select League Team Registration
GYBA has created a new Select League for 11U through 13U age divisions. This League will be open to any area team willing to register and play. The League was developed for teams of a certain experience/playing level while providing the advantages of league ball scheduling against select level competition.
Leagues are forming now!!! Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure your team spot in the League!
For 11U, 12U and 13U Minor/AAA Select League Team Registration Information: Contact Randy Floyd - email@example.com