The Fall 2016 registration period will be from 7/8/16 through 8/15/16. Some age groups may fill up and close prior to the 8/15. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. SPACE IS LIMITED.
The 2016 Fall Season Registration fees are as follows:
- 4U League: $100
- 5U-6U: $125
- 7U-8U: $130
- 9U-10U: $150
- 11U-12U: $165
- 13U-14U: $200
All fees include uniform jersey and cap, as well as entry into end of season tournament (EOS Tournament excludes 4U).
Managers & Coaches: Contact you Commissioner for more information on becoming a team manager or coach for Fall 2016.
General Information For Fall Season 2016:
The Fall Season is played from September – October; teams typically have 2-3 scheduled outings per week, which includes 1-2 games and scheduled practice time (no more than 3 contacts/touches per week). Our End of Season Tournament is scheduled at the end October (field availability and weather permitting). Fall Season games are played primarily on weekdays and weekends. Wednesday and Sunday are typically non-play game days but have been used in the past for rain make-ups, tournaments, and occasionally scheduled games (due to field availability issues). For Fall 2016, the games will begin on Saturday, September 10th.
Important Dates to Remember (subject to change):
- Registration Closes - August 15, 12pm,
- Late registrations (after 8/15) - only if space is available. $25 late fee and no discounts applied.
- Manager Applications Due - August, 1 12pm - To Commissioner
- 48 Baseball Rosters/Protection Lists Due - August, 1 12pm - To Commissioner, all protected players must be registered and paid, no exceptions
- Financial Aid Applications Due - August 1, 12pm
- 6U-12U Tryouts - August 23rd and 25th - 6-8pm (4U WILL NOT TRYOUT)(Pick one of the nights to tryout, not both)
- Manager Meeting - TBD
- Practices Can Start - August 29 or when instructed by your coach
- End of Season Tournament (weather permitting) - October 29th and 30th (subject to change due to format)