- Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey
- Operating at MLK Jr Park in Oceanside, Ca
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League (TCIHL) is a non-profit organization established in 1993 for the development of Youth In-line Hockey. TCIHL was the first inline hockey league in California sanctioned by USA Hockey. Our co-ed recreational program is open to new and experienced players aged 5-17. WE WELCOME NEW AND INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS!
All activities are on as scheduled.
Scroll down for upcoming games!
For team standings & player stats use the RESULTS tab above.
Fall 2018 Season Registration is Active!
(Early-bird discount offered to returning players now through June 30th)
Register before 6/30 and the discount will cover your insurance! Please use the FORMS tab above to register. Returning players receive a $15 early-bird discount. All AAU insurance expires 8/31 and a mandatory $14 fee will be added to each registration. The league will purchase player insurance for you before the first practice. Other discounts available.
SPRING 2018 SEASON INFORMATION
Upcoming Makeup Games
Week 1 makeup games TBD
Picture Day is April 14th
Please arrive 45 minutes before your game.
Important Season Dates
April 14 - Picture Day
June 1-3 - Play-Off & Championship Games
AAU Insurance for Coaches & Staff Only
Insurance for participants will be purchased by the league, you may view your registration by cutting & pasting this link:
TCIHL requires that coaches, assistants, refs, and Board members purchase an AAU membership to participate in league activities.
$16 for coaches, refs, and league staff and volunteers (non-athlete). Memberships expire on 8/31 each year!
1) Go to: www.aausports.org or use link below
2) Select Membership/Join AAU! (red tab) on upper right corner of page
3) If you do not have an account select "Join AAU (left side), then Get Membership, otherwise log in
4) Complete Application:
Select Non-Athlete Membership
For Programs, select “Youth Program"
Select Sport “Hockey (Youth)”
Select Membership Term/Category for "1 year"
For Club Code – enter WYW5D4
5) Continue to Checkout
6) Enter Billing Information and submit registration
7) Print out your “printer friendly” receipt. The AAU membership card will be on the third page.