- Visit us on Facebook. Like and share our page for latest news
- 2017 In House Basketball season has begun and practices are underway
- 2018 Spring Fastpitch registration NOW OPEN
- 2018 Slowpitch in person registration opening in February
What's going on in the Panther Sports Club world? Click the sports below to go to their main website pages.
- Fastpitch Softball 2018 Spring registration NOW OPEN!!
- In-house Volleyball 2017 Season finished - Registration July 2018 for next season
- Club Volleyball Season is underway
- In-house Basketball Season has begun and practices are underway
- Slow Pitch Softball 2018 registration will open in February
- Travel Basketball Training has started
2018 SPRING FASTPITCH REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Spring season is just around the corner.....
Registration is now open for the 2018 Panthers Fastpitch Spring season.
Once you sign up, you will be placed on a team and can take advantage of clinics, open gym, and our Winter Training program that begins in January 2018.
To register, select FASTPITCH SOFTBALL from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. Once at the FASTPITCH WELCOME PAGE, select the box in the upper right had corner - 2018 SPRING REGISTRATION.
1) Log in and fill out the online registration. Don't forget to hit the submit button. Your status will be "pending" until payment is received..
2) You can mail payment to Rob Slepicka- Commissioner, 391 Bradford Place, Bolingbrook, IL, 60490 , OR make arrangements to drop it off. Please-all checks need to made out to PANTHER SPORTS CLUB.
3) Don't forget to send or scan and email a copy of your player's birth certificate if she is a new player (Scan and email it to Rob Slepicka - email@example.com) or mail, or drop it off.
4) All are needed to complete registration.
Feel free to send this out to any friends that may be interested. Once teams are full, we start a waiting list for a second team.
Please email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to a great season!
2017/2018 Fastpitch Travel B (FEW SPOTS OPEN)
Panther's Fastpitch Travel B Teams are looking for commited players to fill out their rosters!
15U Travel B - catcher, utility, pitcher
16U Travel B - pitcher, catcher, utility
18U Travel B - pitcher, utility, outfielder
Please contact Rob Slepicka (Fastpitch Commisioner) at email@example.com
an organization dedicated to giving girls the opportunity
Thank you for visiting the Panther Sports Club website.