- Registration Open!
- Optional Singlet Available to order!
- Barron Wrestling Apparel available to order!
- Go Barron Bears!
Online Registration is OPEN!
Optional Singlet to purchase is available under Singlet Order Forms.
Wrestling Apparel available - Order Here!
(Store - Barron Wrestling, Password - bears)
Order by Nov 27th to arrive by Christmas (hopefully).
- Season practice dates will be Mondays and Wednesdays in December and January. (See below)
- Cost for the season will be $30 per wrestler or $50 for multiple wrestlers from the same family.
- T-shirt included with registration for each wrestler.
- Parents, please review and select from the Volunteer Tab during registration and select one.
- Parents, during checkout and completing your registration, please select that you wish to receive Email Communications from League Lineup to ensure that you receive our email updates and announcements.
- If you have any questions, please contact Shane Massie at 715-537-5627 ext. 124.
* * * * *
Practices will be @ Barron High School from (5:30 pm - 6:45pm)
December 6, 11, 13, 18, 20
January 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31.
January 4th - youth practice and then wrestle prior to the varsity match on the big mats!
Note: If school closes due to weather, practice will be cancelled.
* * * * *
Tournaments (Tentative, subject to change)
January 21st @ Shell Lake
January 27th @ Barron
February 11th @ Turtle Lake
February 16th @ Cumberland
Note: Parents are responsible for transportation to and from tournaments and practices.
* * * * *
The Barron Wrestling Club expects Parents/Guardians to help at different events throughout the wrestling season. Below is a list of events which happen throughout the wrestling season. Upon registration, you will be asked to choose which areas you or your family can participate in under the VOLUNTEER section.
- Help assist coach during practice.
- Help assist coach during tournaments
- Media Specialists (take pictures and turn into coach to be put on wrestling Facebook page and or newspaper
Barron High School Tournament on 12/92017
- Help set up or clean up Coaches Room on 12/9.
Middle School Wrestling
- Work concessions at one of the March events (March 3rd and 15th) at the high school (You will be contacted in March as a reminder.)
- Be a member at large to be apart of the decision making about youth wrestling. We are an active club making big decisions for the future of Barron wrestling.
Unable to Help at this time.
- In place of volunteering my service of work toward the wrestling program, I am going to donate $25.00 for the purchase of supplies for the events mentioned above.
GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!
GO BEARS GO!
|Visit our Fan Shop|