- BRICK LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL
- "I'm Glovin It!"
- "Built Brick Tough!"
- "Strong Foundations Are Set In Brick!"
Welcome to the official site of Brick Little League, a member of New Jersey’s Little League® District 18.
Brick Little League was established in 2007 and offers a fun baseball environment for all Brick Township youths.
•THESE ARE KIDS
•THIS IS A GAME
•THE COACHES VOLUNTEER
•THE UMPIRES ARE HUMAN
•THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL
2015 Brick Mayor's Cup Champions
Brick Little League 7 - Brick American 1
Roster: Kyle Bohrer, Michael Brunner, Vincent Galdieri, Eian Gilroy, Joseph Guerra, Michael McGuigan Jr., Christopher Salsano, Logan Bailey, Timothy Jinks, Trevor Savoye, Nicholas Sekera, Mike Thompson, Anthony Vitale, Eddie Zarszynski, Manager: Frank Trenkle, Coaches Mike Thompson & Mike Bonnaro
2015 Brick Memorial Day Parade
CALLING ON ALL BRICK LITTLE LEAGUE PLAYERS AND COACHES
WHO DOESN'T LOVE A PARADE !!!
COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR COUNTRY, TOWN AND TEAM SPIRIT
AND MARCH WITH US IN THE
2015 BRICKTOWN MEMORIAL DAY PARADEMONDAY, MAY 25th, 2015
More details to follow ... remember to wear your uniform!!!
Let's try to get another HUGE turn out this year.Who - Open to all BLL Players AND Families
When - Monday Memorial Day 5/25
Where - Meeting point at the old Foodtown parking lotWhat to know:
* Parade kicks off at 10am from the parking lot.
* Surrounding roads close at 9:30am. Have your BLLer dropped off before then.
* Parking is available in the old Foodtown lot but not for departure until AFTER the parade, Chambers Bridge is closed in BOTH directions so parking at the HS is also a good option and an easier retrieval point for parents and kids
* BRING LOTS OF CANDY! Tradition is for kids to throw out small candies, eg; tootsie rolls, jolly ranchers, starbursts, etc... to parade watchers along route
* Carry a water bottle
* Parade concludes at Town Hall
* Best viewing spots are at Ocean Ice Palace, Bally's Fitness and the general vicinity
* Wear sneakers, shorts and team uni shirt and hat
* BLL Banner will be carried by the team with best representationAfter the parade, each family is invited back to the complex for complimentary hot dogs, chips, ice cream and sodas! Parent / Player wiffle ball games will take place on the Jersey Mikes outfield! Washers game for the adults. Everything will wrap-up by noon.Contact Greg Patella with Q's at 732-586-7333
2015 Elks At-Bat Contest
Brick Little League is proud to join together with Brick Town Elks Lodge # 2151 for the ELKS-AT-BAT annual hitting contest
SATURDAY, MAY 30th, 2015
9:00am start, ends at 2:00pm
at BLL complex on the NutriShop Little League Field(registration ends at 12pm)
LOTS OF FUN FOR EVERYONE
The event is a FREE hitting contest open to ALL residents of Brick Township ages 5 ~ 15 [boys and girls] ... not just Brick Little League players.
Contest participants will be awarded points for the distance they hit the ball. Points are totaled to determine the winner of each age group. Winners advance to next level of the contest .. REGIONALS, FINALS, etc...
2015 Snackstand Supervisors
Anyone interested in being a snackstand supervisors to oversee a shift each night and on weekends when parent volunteers work for their bonds should e-mail Janell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training is FREE! It's truly easier than you think. If you ever worked in food service, you are already overqualified for this job. Unfortunately, the same four ladies cannot work all nine shifts every week until July. They are volunteers, too. If we don't recruit additional supervisors, the snackstand won't be open every day this year.
It can be a lot of fun. Please consider giving us four hours (one shift) every other week or even once a month. If you enjoy our chicken fingers and fries and count on buying gatorade and water, you could join us and keep the snackstand open. We have some new offerings this year and hope to start off with a bang for the first games on Tuesday April 1!
If you can help out please send an email to the league with your contact info to email@example.com. Put snack stand in the subject line.
See you at the snackstand!
2015 Annual Scholarship for Continuing Education
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2015
PDF of Application
• A BLL Board-appointed committee will select recipient(s) from the pool of applicants each year.
• The Board will award a minimum of one Scholarship for Continuing Education per year.
• The recipient(s) shall be chosen from among those applicants who are eligible to apply and who also adhere to the submission requirements with a completed application.
• The monetary value of the award may vary based on the financial health of the League.
For 2015, an award consists of a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship, which is paid to the chosen recipient.
For eligibilty, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be accepted and enrolled in a program of continuing education from an accredited institution for the Fall of 2015.
2. Must be a graduating Senior with at least a 2.5 GPA (or an 85).
3. Must have played a minimum of four years as a member of Brick National/Brick Little League.
4. Must exemplify hard work, determination & a willingness to contribute selflessly, as shown by recommendations.
Completed applications may be mail to:
Brick Little League
Attn: 2015 Scholarship
P.O. Box 4055
Brick, NJ 08723
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: 2015 Scholarship
Composite Barrel Bats Ban
BLL does not allow composite barrel bats in the Majors Division and below for league play.
ONLY metal, aluminum, alloy barrels, 2.25 inches in diameter, BPF 1.15.
Use of an illegal bat during a game is automatic ejection from the game for both player and manager!
Once a month the Brick Little League Board of Directors holds a General Membership Meeting. This meeting is held to inform all our members about the status and news about the League. Plus, the Board will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. This meeting is open to all parent[s]/guardian[s] and volunteers of Brick Little League. All are welcomed and encourage to attend.
PLEASE SEE THE UPCOMING EVENTS SECTION BELOW FOR THE NEXT MEETING* time and date subject to change ... no meetings held in August and December
The Brick Little League General Membership meetings are held the 3rd Sunday of every month at the Brick Little League Complex.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
|Thursday, Jun 11 |
| Twin County Soccer Meeting - Monthly ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Jun 21 |
| BLL General Membership Meeting ||7:30pm || ||Thursday, Jul 9 |
| Twin County Soccer Meeting - Monthly ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Jul 19 |
| BLL General Membership Meeting ||7:30pm || ||Thursday, Aug 13 |
| Twin County Soccer Meeting - Monthly ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Aug 16 |
| BLL General Membership Meeting ||7:30pm || ||Thursday, Sep 10 |
| Twin County Soccer Meeting - Monthly ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Sep 20 |
| BLL General Membership Meeting ||7:30pm || ||Thursday, Oct 8 |
| Twin County Soccer Meeting - Monthly ||8:00pm || ||Sunday, Oct 18 |
| BLL General Membership Meeting ||7:30pm || |
For a complete calendar listing, click here!