Last Updated: May 28, 2017
Join Our EMail List
Welcome to the official site of Brick Little League, a member of New Jersey’s Little League® District 18.
BLL is located at Hibbard Park Baseball Complex off of Cherry Quay Road
Major Travel, Junior and Senior Schedules & Standings
MAJOR TRAVEL, JUNIOR & SENIOR LEAGUE SCHEDULE & STANDINGS: NJ DISTRICT 18 LITTLE LEAGUE
Little League Age Rules - Explained
Composite Barrel Bats Ban
BLL does not allow composite barrel bats in the Majors Division and below for league play.
ONLY metal, aluminum, alloy barrels, 2.25 inches in diameter, BPF 1.15.
Use of an illegal bat during a game is automatic ejection from the game for both player and manager!
Once a month the Brick Little League Board of Directors holds a General Membership Meeting. This meeting is held to inform all our members about the status and news about the League. Plus, the Board will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. This meeting is open to all parent[s]/guardian[s] and volunteers of Brick Little League. All are welcomed and encourage to attend.
2017 Annual Scholarship for Continuing Education
Submission Deadline: May 15, 2017
· A BLL Board-appointed committee will select recipient(s) from the pool of applicants each year.
· The Board will award a minimum of one Scholarship for Continuing Education per year.
· The recipient(s) shall be chosen from among those applicants who are eligible to apply and who also adhere to the submission requirements with a completed application.
· The monetary value of the award may vary based on the financial health of the League.
For 2017, a minimum of one award, consisting of a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship, will be paid to the chosen recipient.
For eligibilty, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be accepted and enrolled in a program of continuing education from an accredited institution for the Fall of 2017.
2. Must be a graduating Senior with a GPA of 85 or better.
3. Must have played a minimum of four years as a member of Brick National/Brick Little League.
4. Must exemplify hard work, determination & a willingness to contribute selflessly, as shown by recommendations.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!