One of the league’s biggest challenges every year is registration. Sorting paper registration forms, obtaining proper uniform sizes or simply just entering data into the system is a time consuming process and prone to errors. Over the last year the league has been researching ways to streamline the entire registration process. After looking at several products we have decided the begin running the registrations through our current web site provider LeagueLineup. This transition will start immediately as we begin registrations for the 2015 Spring Season at the end of this October.
You will be asked to create a LeagueLineup/BLL account through our website. Once the account is established you will be able to register your player each season without having to re-enter all your contact information. You will be able to edit your contact info as it changes and you can maintain your communication preferences (email lists, text alerts, etc…) through your account.
Some nice features that will become available are:
· Register your player from home or office 24 hours a day during open registration periods.
· Pay online using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, eCheck or if you choose you can mail your payment.
· Update your e-mail address and/or phone numbers at any time.
· Subscribe/Unsubscribe to BLL league e-mail blasts.
· Receive text alerts about game cancellations and other important league information.
· Receive updates from coaches about practices and games.
You can create your account by clicking HERE to get started now!