Spring Outdoor Lacrosse League
Churchville-Chili Lacrosse is building teams to participate in the Rochester Area Lacrosse League (RALL)! RALL is an outdoor spring league that runs May through June. This program is a great entry into the sport of lacrosse, as the cost is much lower than the fall/winter indoor program. To assist players get the lacrosse equipment they need, DICK'S Sporting Goods is providing our players with discount coupons to get you started!
We hope to field teams at the following levels:
|Boys K-2||Girls K-4|
|Boys 3-4||Girls 5-6|
The RALL program is designed to give all youth a chance to play lacrosse, and prevent select teams from dominating the field. To further this endeavor, Churchville-Chili Lacrosse will allow any area players from our area to register to play with our teams. We ARE NOT SELECTIVE OR RESTRICTIVE, and we DO NOT REQUIRE TRYOUTS! We want to give as many people as possible the chance to experience the fun game of lacrosse! In the event we have an excess number of players register, we will field multiple teams at each level. Those teams will be split equally in both player count and skill level.
During the season, each team will typically have two practices and one game every week. Teams will also participate in a local lacrosse tournament. Watch this website for more information as it becomes available.
C-C Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
Two Churchville-Chili Lacrosse players signed letters of intent today!
Jake Buck will be playing lacrosse with Canisus.
Corey Yunker will be playing with Albany.
Indoor Season Tips
With the start of the 2017-2018 indoor lacrosse season, we look forward to a season of fun, growth, development, and sportsmanship. It's nice to win, but that isn't all this program is about. Remember our Mission Statement:
... to develop student-athletes of character and integrity who will serve as positive members of the Churchville-Chili community and greater society...
With that, we want to share some tips from the pro's on how to make the most of your season:
- Think about what you want to accomplish this year. Of course, everyone wants to win... but beyond that -- what goals do you have for yourself? What skill do you want to develop?
- Put in the time. Wall ball, stick skills, and confidence in your own abilities will make things come naturally to you in a game situation.
- Come to practices and games prepared, and in shape to play.
- You can never get too much wall ball.
- Work on your stick work. With both hands. As you progress your ability to use both hands will make you stand out.
- Remind yourself you love the game. This isn't an easy game. Practices are long, hard, and sometimes cold. Focus on the results, they far outweigh the challenges and obstacles you will face.