Section XI has implemented a new availability system, which will be discussed at the general membership meeting. Following is a quick overview from the Section website:
AVAILABILTIES - PLEASE READ:
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING ON-LINE AVAILABILITIES
1. Effective immediately, officials must submit their availability to Section XI electronically on-line.
2. Step-by-step directions are available at #5 on the right ("Availability Instructions").
3. PRINT OUT a copy of these instructions so that you can refer to them while you are completing your availability on-line.
4. Even if you have previously submitted your paper "Fall Availability Form", you must now complete and submit your availability electronically in order to be assigned this fall.
5. If you officiate more than one sport during the season, be aware that you will need to complete Steps 3 and 5 (as outlined in the Instructions) for EACH SPORT.
We appreciate your cooperation during the transition to this new on-line feature.