- Registration Deadline Extended - Due to poor weather, we have extended the walk-in and online registration. Walk-in registration will be available next Saturday, March 7th from from 12-2pm. Registration will be held at the clubhouse. Clinic League (age 6 and under) $65.00. All other leagues (7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15) $85.00. Online registration is still available at www.hamiltonbaseball.net
- The season will kick-off with our exhibition games and picture day on April 18th. Opening Day Parade, Ceremonies and Games will be held April 25th.
- Next league meeting will be held Monday, March 9th, 7pm at the clubhouse. Please bring your ideas to help make this season the best ever.
- In addition to our regular league, Hamilton also has travel teams in each age group. If you are interested in helping coach or have a player that wants to try out, give it a shot. Please send your information, or your player’s information to TOMALLENGOLF@gmail.com. Travel team tryouts will be starting soon. The travel teams compete in the BCML (Baltimore County Major League). Players must still participate in the recreation or in-house league. Travel games occur on Sunday.
- Our snack bar is in need of a ventilation and fire suppression system for our deep fryer. If anyone has experience with these systems or knows someone that could help us out with some expertise, please contact Daryl at DARYL21237@yahoo.com
- Our insurance company has mandated we remove some of the trees overhanging the clubhouse. If you have experience or know someone that can help us out, please contact Daryl at DARYL21237@yahoo.com
Online Registration for the 2015 Hamilton Little League Season is Now Open.
Final Registration Day is March 1st. Walk-in Registration coming soon.
Check back for dates. We will also send an email notification of walk-in registration days.
Why Choose Hamilton Baseball?
There are many little league programs to choose from.
Hamilton Baseball is a privately run, privately funded program.
Chartered in 1950, with land provided by the City of Baltimore,
we have continually provided one of the best little league programs available.
Check us out!
Conveniently Located (Taylor Ave. and Moyer Ave.)
2015 Fee Schedule ......$85.00 (Clinic $65.00)14-15 Game Schedule - Plus Play-Offs*Easy Parking (No Long Walks)
Players Receive Shirts, Pants, Socks, Hat*...............Restrooms On Site
Easy Access For Senior Spectators.................Full Service Concession Stand
All Teams Make Play-Offs............Trophies for 1st and 2nd place.
*Clinic - No Play-Offs, Clinic Players Receive Shirt And Hat Only.
Check Out A Satellite View Of Our Fields. Click Here!
Why Should You Become A Sponsor Of Hamilton Baseball? Click Here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!