$1,000 Scholarship Announcement
- The CKABC Scholarship Board will award one $1000 scholarship to a graduating senior male athlete and one $1000 scholarship to a graduating senior female athlete.
- Recipient shall have maintained a “C” average or better. This is to be verified with a copy of the student’s transcript.
- The student athlete should be in good standing with Creekside High School.
- Please follow the Application Instructions that are located on our website.
- Deadline for application acceptance will be end of day Monday, May 5th , 2014. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Click here for Application/Information
Thank you Running of The Knights Sponsors!
Benefiting the Sports Medicine Programs
of Saint Johns County High Schools
St. Johns Golf & Country Club
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
Shotgun Start at 1:30 p.m.
$100 per player / $380 per team
On-Course contests 4-person Scramble
On-Course food & drinks Dinner Buffet
For Sponsorship information, please contact:
Andrew Crews: email@example.com (954) 224-1244
Garry Gillis: firstname.lastname@example.org (904) 422-2297
Click here for more information
New CHS merchandise
Contact Angie Hiler with any questions 703-8660 or email@example.com
* Hats and visors - $20
* Hoodies - $30
* Men's dri fit polos - $35
Contact Angie Hiler at firstname.lastname@example.org for spiritwear purchases.
Merchandise is also available at Williams Athletics next to Publix on Racetrack Road.
Ten Creekside Student-Athletes Sign National Letters of Intent
Creekside High School seniors Shane Carpenter, Nicholas Eccher, Cody Etze, Michael Gray, Ryan Jennis, Kevin McKernan, Gian Noto, Ty Patterson, Glen Richards and Adam Sandin celebrated the signing of their National letters of intent to participate in collegiate athletics at a ceremony held on Wednesday, May 1st.
· State Champion, Shane Carpenter (wrestling) signed with Coker College.
· All American, Nicholas Eccher (lacrosse) signed with Holy Cross.
· Cody Etze (football) signed with Webber International. ? Michael Gray (football)signed with Mercer University.
· Academic All American, Ryan Jennis (lacrosse) signed with Florida Tech.
· All American, Kevin McKernan (lacrosse) signed with Florida Tech.
· Gian Noto (lacrosse) signed with Manhattan College.
· Ty Patterson (football) signed with Mill Saps College.
· Glen Richards (football) signed with Webber International.
· Adam Sandin (football) signed with Berry University.
· Brian Johnson signed his national letter of intent to play basketball at Embry-Riddle.
Creekside High school also honored two 2012-13 individual state champs: Meghan Haila (swim) and Shane Carpenter (wrestling).
Bottom Row-Glen Richards, Michael Gray, Cody Etze, Ty Patterson, Adam Sandin
Top Row-Nick Eccher, Austin Johnson, Kevin McKernan, Ryan Jennis, Gian Noto
General Membership Meetings
6:30 pm - Creekside Media Room
May 27, 2014
Please join us to learn more about CKABC!
CKABC Board Meetings
5:30 pm - Creekside Media Room
May 27, 2014
Knights Booster Club
Support the athletes and athletic department at CHS!
Join the Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club today.
King's Closet Update
The King's Closet spiritwear store was recently closed due to space constraints in the cafeteria/courtyard area. Spiritwear will be sold on various Fridays during the lunch periods as well as at sporting events (i.e. Varisty and JV Football games) Additionally, Williams Athletics, an avid supporter of our athletics booster club, now carries authentic Creekside High School Spiritwear! Don't buy the knock-offs elsewhere - stop by for all your Knights needs! Williams Athletics is located at 2750 Race Track Road (next to Publix near Wendy's.)
Fee Share Update
Congratulations to the following teams who have earned their Fee Share by having at least 85% of their athlete families join CKABC:
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
Varsity Boys Soccer
JV Boys Soccer
Varsity Girls Basketball
Varsity Boys Lacrosse
JV Boys Lacrosse
Varsity Girls Lacrosse
JV Girls Lacrosse
Total CKABC fee share paid this school year alone is $12,500. THANK YOU to all families who have joined CKABC this year.....you are providing vital funds to all our Creekside athletic programs and athletes.
Student Athletes and Parents:
The Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club is a nonprofit organization of parents, coaches, students, faculty, alumni, and community members committed to promoting excellence in Creekside High School interscholastic athletics by voluntarily helping to enrich the high school experience and foster success in the classroom for all students by building “Knights Pride” through all sports ...
The 2013-2014 CKABC Board of Directors
- President - Anne Marie Gennusa
- Vice President - Monica Chochra
- Treasurer - Monica Agate
- Co Treasurer - Elke French
- Secretary - Jeri Jo Fox
- Liaison Director - Heidi Hess
- Membership Director - Dan Sizemore
- Public Relations - Debby McKernan
- Apparel Director - Angie Hiler
- Concessions Director - Vicki Mosteller
- Co Concessions Director - Christine Harms
- Fundraising Director - Ashley Schaeffer
- Webmaster - Roger Thiemann