Click here for a list of our premium sponsors
Click here for the CKABC Scholarship information
CKABC Board Meeting Dates
(meetings start at 6:00PM)
March 13 (Spring Break) - TBD
GCKABC General Meeting Dates
Monday, Feb 13 - 6PM
Monday, May 8 (elections) - 7PM
- meetings at the Creekside Media Center
The 2016-2017 CKABC Board of Directors
President - Chuck Forcier
Vice President - Donna Calhoun
Treasurer - Sandy Klein
Secretary - JoAnn Wiley
Liaison Director - Phyllis Kelly
Membership Director - Linda Grossman
Public Relations - Lori Matulevich
Apparel Director - Catherine Castle
Business Sponsorship - Barbara Fairgrieve
Co-Business Sponsorship - Barbara Cowan
Special Events Director - Gordon Goodyear
Webmaster - Jim Dwyer
Support the athletes and athletic department at CHS!
Join the Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club today.
Levels of Membership:
- $50 - Supporting Knight: Membership and decal
- $100 - Red Knight: Above, plus one regular season pass to sport of choice (home games only).
- $250 - Black Knight: Above, plus CHOICE OF one regular season pass to all sports (home games only) OR upgraded regular season family pass to one sport of choice (home games only up to 6 people), a $25 voucher for apparel purchases (in-stock Creekside merchandise only) and vouchers for $20 in concession purchases.
- $500+ - Royal Knight: Above, plus regular season family pass is upgraded to all sports (home games only up to 6 people) plus one reserved football parking space and $75 for apparel purchases (in-stock Creekside merchandise only) and $20 in concession vouchers
- $100 - Student Knight: One regular season pass to ALLsports (home games only). Must be purchased in addition to one of the above membership levels.
Booster Bucks Achieved for 2016-17
Congratulations to the following teams who have earned their Booster Bucks by having at least 85% of their athlete families join CKABC:
THANK YOU to all families who have joined CKABC this year.....you are providing vital funds to all our Creekside athletic programs and athletes.
- Boys Golf
- JV Cheer
- Varsity Cheer
- JV Girls Volleyball
- Creekside Knights Dance Team
- Freshman Girls Volleyball
- Girls Cross Country
- Varsity Boys Cross Country
- Girls Varsity Volleyball
- Varsity Girls Swim and Dive Team
Student Athletes and Parents:
The Creekside Knights Athletic Booster Club is a nonprofit organization of parents, coaches, students, faculty, alumni, and community members committed to promoting excellence in Creekside High School interscholastic athletics by voluntarily helping to enrich the high school experience and foster success in the classroom for all students by building “Knights Pride” through all sports ...