Last Updated: February 21, 2017
Join Our EMail List
February 25, 2017 – 09:00 AM
Team Registration will be held at Eastfield College, Building S, Room S100 from 9am to 2pm.
Commissioners will have to coordinate times with Juli, as she is handling Registration until further notice.
Coaches! Please know that the following documents will be necessary for registration:
Required Registration Documents
• Player receipts if paid online
• Medical releases for review on all NEW or returning from inactive players
• Approved risk management on all staff members on your roster
• Team payment in the form of credit card, check (one per team from coach only), cashier's check, and/or money order. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED!
These are items you will need to have completed when you register your team.
• Registration Check List- Guide showing what is needed
• Recreational Team Roster- Please fill out and have (3) copies to turn in at registration. This formwill make sure that no one gets left off the roster. Please keep a copy for yourself as well.
• Add/Delete Form- (3) Copies. This is going to be used for existing team or even new teams. Existing teams will use this form as well as the first to add their new players to their roster and to delete the ones that are not returning. If there were players left off the roster last season, this form can also be used to put them on there as well. Complete this form as well as the first form. So if you are given players after the 1st pool draw you will use this form for the final registration.(Add/Delete)
• Medical Release Form- Have the parents of each player complete the medical release form. We will check them but we will not keep a copy on hand.
• Collect a copy of each players birth certificate make sure you bring (2) copies for registration.
• You will need to bring (2) copies of your Risk Management (Background check) for each rostered adult and $5 for each. You will need ID cards so if you have paid $5 in the office please have your receipt.
• Players’ registration fee is $________ if they received sponsorship then the registration fee is half of $________
• If a player paid online please make sure to bring a copy of the registration form stamped PAID ONLINE.
• We will only take (1) check from the coach for registration. Or you may pay by credit card. If a parent writes you a check for registration, have them write it to you because we will not be taking individual checks.
Mesquite Soccer Association Office
Office will be open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Lunch 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Closed Sunday * Monday * Wednesday * Friday* Saturday
309 N Galloway Avenue # 104 - Mesquite, Texas 75149
Office: 972-285-7672 FAX: 972-285-7672 Rain Out Line: 214-628-0008
Forms requiring the Registrar's signature must be presented during Office hours & submitted 3 BUSINESS DAYS prior to event
ORIGINAL COMPLETE FORMS ONLY - NO COPIES/INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE SIGNED
For a complete calendar listing, click here!