All registrations are now closed!!!
Have a great season Mustangs!
Looking for tournament information and registration forms? Click Tournaments on the menu for dates. All tournaments are located at North Clackamas Park. The registration form and tournament rules are located on the Printable Forms menu. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Milwaukie Junior Baseball Association (MJBA) provides opportunities for players from 5 to 14 years of age or players in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. Players are grouped into five distinct age divisions:
• T-ball is for players aged 5 through 7 or in Kindergarten through 2nd grade. To see T-ball rules see Printable Forms section.
• Rookie ball is for players aged 6 through 8 or in 1st or 2nd grade. Rookie ball players must have T-ball experience. To see Rookie ball rules see Printable Forms section.
• The Midget Division is for players aged 9 and 10 or in 3rd and 4th grade.
• The Junior Division is for players aged 11 and 12 or in 5th or 6th grade.
• The Senior Division is for players aged 13 and 14 or in 7th or 8th grade.
The age of the players is generally determined by their age on July 31 of the year of the baseball season, though there are exceptions for older players who wish to participate with their school classmates.
Within the Midget, Junior and Senior divisions players are also separated into three distinct skill levels. The separation is necessary to meet the Junior Baseball Organization goal of assuring that all players participate against other players of equal age and skill. Therefore, Midget, Junior and Senior division players are required to attend at least one tryout. The National level is for players with beginning or recreation level skills. The American level is for intermediate skills, and the Federal level is for players with the highest skill level.