- Fall 2018 Registration Opens June 25th
- Registration Closes -
- Formation of teams -
- Practices begin - Week of
- First games -
- Week of - No Games or Practices
- Final Games -
- Teams may be formed with age eligible players
- Players who wish to play but do not have a team will be assigned a team to help create balance
- No double age jumps. Must be 13 as of January 1st 2018 to be age eligible.
- Assigned players not eligible to remain on Summer team going into Fall 2018.
B-Select Tryout Information
For all those families making summer plans, B-Select tryouts for the 10U and 12U teams will be scheduled for the first week in August. The exact day and time will depend on tournament play results towards the end of All-Stars. Right now, we are planning for August 2nd. We will be sending out additional updates as we get closer to start of the season. Thanks!
The B-Select Committee is pleased to announce the coach selections for the inaugural B-Select season.
We are very excited to welcome
Chris Lowy, who will be coaching the 10U team, and Nick Livreri, who will be coaching the 12U team!
These coaches bring a ton of experience and enthusiasm to the B-Select program. For this season ONLY (Summer 2018), the B-Select season will run as an extension of All-Stars. Girls who wish to participate in B-Select must be rostered to a team during the 2018 Spring season, and try out and be selected for the All Star (blue) team. We are currently exploring opportunities in other areas for development of our select program. Please visit the B-Select page, under Pages on the main NWGS website, for additional information about the B-Select program.
The B-Select Committee
Have you signed up for our "TEXT ALERTS"
Register your phone number to receive important alerts.
Register your phone >>>HERE<<<