As reviewed at the banquet on February 25, 2014:
· 5K chair or co-chairs needed for the 2014 Sticks and Biscuits 5K. Race details are well documented by past chair allowing for easy transition. Past chair (Kristi Wasson) available for guidance as needed.
· Nominations are being accepted for the E-board position of Vice President. Nominations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19
· Registration for the 2014/2015 season will take place on Sunday, April 6 and Sunday, April 13. Watch your email for additional details.
· New this year…Palmyra Ice Hockey is offering a new monthly payment plan. The payment will offer monthly payments from April through October. Fees will be due in full by October 31. Players with a balance after October 31 will not be permitted to take the ice for games or practice.
· Goalie discount will be offered for the 2014/2015 season.
· Initial 5K credits of $150 will be applied to player accounts or in the case of seniors a check will be mailed. $3000 is on reserve pending completion of the club’s tax return. Further refund will be issued from this reserve less any tax liability the club many incur.
· 5K funds are reserved to cover club expenses outside of league fees and ice time. As a result, player fees should be based on only CPIHL fees and practice slots.
· 6 weeks of summer ice for all registered players will begin on August 14. Time to be determined. Summer ice is fully funded by the 5K.