- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
TEAM PICTURES - Sat April 28
For more information, email Jessica Tewey email@example.com.
- This year's photographer is: TBD
- Link to the photographers website for ordering photos: TBD
Picture Times - will be completed later in April after game schedules after finished.
|Time||Station 1||Station 2||Station 3||Time|
|8 am||10U1 Dinsmore||10U4 Saul||8 am|
|8:20 am||8U1 Magitti||8U4 Friend||8:20 am|
|8:40 am||5U5 Ewald||12U1 Bellere||15U1 Granger||8:40 am|
|9 am||5U3 Brooks||5U4 Blevins||9 am|
|9:20 am||5U1 Martz||5U2 Schillenberg||9:20 am|
|9:40 am||6U2 Weiland||6U3 Harrah||6U6 Hayes||9:40 am|
|10 am||6U5 Schleicher||8U2 Brooks||10 am|
|10:20 am||10U3 Redavid||10U5 Jones||10:20 am|
|10:40 am||8U3 Lee||6U1 Brooks||6U4 Nalley||10:40 am|
|11 am||12U2 Davis||8U5 Tee||15U2 Claytor||11 am|
|11:20 am||10U2 Bostick||11:20 am|
|11:40 am||T8 Kendall||T9 Merlino||11:40 am|
|12 pm||T11A Sterry||T11B Bolling||12 pm|
|12:20 pm||T10 Hilton||T12 Furrow||12:20 pm|
|12:40 pm||12:40 pm|
2018 GAME SCHEDULES - now available
- Clinic 5U and 6U and Intramural 8U, 10U, 12U, and 15U - schedules are fully complete, and they are available here under Schedules on the top menu, then Schedules, then select your division and team.
- Travel team home games - already posted under Schedules, then Schedules, then select your division and team.
BASEBALL AGE FOR NEXT YEAR (2019)
Parents - be prepared that for next year (2019), most major youth organizations will complete moving to a new age cutoff date - August 31 / September 1. Little League (R) and PONY are using that date this spring (2018), while Ripken, Babe Ruth, others are holding off one more year. We are planning to implement the new cutoff age with the 2018 FALL season.
- The new cutoff puts youth baseball in line with school grades, so that in most cases, children will be able to play in the same age division as the children in their school classes.
- For children born between September and April, they will not be directly affected.
- For children born between April and August, your child will get to play as the same age again.
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.