Welcome to Revere Youth Football and Cheerleading
The Revere Youth Football & Cheerleading organization is a member of the Ohio Gridiron Youth Football Association (OGYFA) and offers tackle football for ages 7-12, flag football for grades K-2, and cheerleading for grades K-6.
Our Revere Youth Football program is undergoing some big and positive changes this year, ones that will result in us fielding better teams at the youth level, and eventually carrying over to the high school teams.
- Expanded Competition this year! Regular season games will included contests against members of the All-Ohio Gridiron League (http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=aoyfa). The winners of each of our Ohio Gridiron league championships will face off against the All-Ohio's winners in a youth football Super Bowl to finish off the season.
- New Practice Equipment this season! The Revere Youth Football Association's Board of Directors recently authorized the purchase of much-needed practice equipment. Your athletes will be the first ones to have an opportunity to use our new blocking sleds, tackling dummies, lineman chutes and many other training aids. These purchases were made possible by a combination of sound fiscal management in past years and generous, tax-deductible donations to our cause.
- We’re concentrating our efforts on 3 primary goals, in order of importance: 1) Player safety; 2) on-field performance; and 3) appearance.
- We’re more closely integrating the youth teams with the high- and middle school, working closely with Head Coach Mike Murphey and Coach Phil Heyn on philosophy, strategy and playbooks.
- We’re developing what we call the Revere Way, giving our kids touch points in both games and practices that they will see consistently from grade 3 all the way through their senior years.
In short, we’re working hard on building a true program—one that we can all take pride in, both on and off the field. Please support our boys, our program and our community!
*Practices prior to school starting run M-F from 6:00 - 8:00pm. Practices during the school year run T, W, And Th from 6:00 - 8:00pm (or as daylight allows). The 2017 Season Opener is August 19th. Home games will be played at either the Revere High School Football Stadium or the Bath Community Center.
This website will be used as a communication tool to provide you league information, team schedules, email and text alerts, game reminders, weather alerts in the event practice is cancelled, and more!
Information for the Revere High School Football Program can be found here.
2017 Season Schedule and Upcoming Events
*** Important Dates
Equipment Handouts are going to be Friday 7/21/17 from 6:00pm- 8:00pm and Saturday 7/22/17 from 10:00am – 1:00pm at the Revere Youth Football equipment shed located at the Revere High School practice fields.
The practice schedule for this coming week is as follows:
- Monday (7/24/17) - 6pm to 8pm at the RHS practice fields. HELMETS ONLY
- Tuesday (7/25/17) - 6pm to 8pm at the RHS practice fields. HELMETS ONLY
- Wednesday (7/26/17) - 6pm to 8pm at the RHS practice fields. HELMETS ONLY
- Thursday (7/27/17) - 6pm to 8pm at the RHS practice fields. FULL PADS
- Friday (7/28/17) - 6pm to 8pm at the RHS practice fields. FULL PADS
Thursday August 10th – Picture Day