Our organization is non-profit, and we provide developmental leagues where our objective is to reinforce the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority while teaching the fundamentals of baseball and softball.
We offer both House leagues and Travel leagues as options to parents and players. These leagues differ with respect to competitive levels of play and time/financial commitments required. For a more detailed comparison of House vs. Travel leagues, click here.
- Registration Ends: Feb 28th (Late Registration Period Mar 1st - Mar 15th)
- Baseball Player Evaluation Date: Saturday March 14th (Saline High School - main gym)
- Currently Registered Players Ages 8-10 will go from 8:30 to 10:30
- Currently Registered Players Ages 11-14 will go from 11:00 to 1:00
- All players should bring glove and bat (helmet is not necessary)
- Baseball & Softball Practices Begin: Week of April 13th
- Opening Day Ceremonies: April 25th
- Baseball & Softball Season Ends: Week of June 30th
Michigan Sports Academy - provides training opportunities for baseball and softball players looking to take their games up notch.
- MSA's Spring and Summer Clinics dates are now available (early sign up discounts available)
SAYB&S Day at Dick's Sporting Goods is Saturday March 21st. Coupon for in-store savings available March 1st - December 31st (cannot be combined with other in-store appreciation day coupons).
Special Annual Membership Rates to the Saline Rec Center for SAYB&S members: click here for details
Michigan Baseball Elite Development Camps - register at www.MichiganBaseballCamps.com (questions can be directed to Aaron Etchison at email@example.com or by calling 734-647-4583)
Upcoming SAYB&S Board Meetings (8:30-10:00 at Liberty School room 36):
January 12th, 2015 (Monday)
February 9th, 2015 (Monday)
March 9th, 2015 (Monday)
April 13th, 2015 (Monday)
May 11th, 2015 (Monday)
June 8th, 2014 (Monday)
Message from SAYBS President Mark Good: