Somersworth Little League will be going through various changes for 2015.
1) The leagues will be divided up into three divisions in 2015.
a. Tee Ball- Ages 4-5
b. Minor League- Ages 6-10 (combination of little minor and big minor rules)
c. Little League- Ages 9-12 (all 11/12 will now play LL)
2) Little League will have a sixth Team this season.
3) Little league will be redrafting teams this season based on the addition of the sixth team.
Registration will take place in the beginning to middle of January to ensure the teams are picked by the end of the month.
Every Sat in February and March Somersworth Little League has rented the USA Training Facility in Newington from 0900-1000. http://www.usatrainingcenters.com/
We will have the large open training area as well as the attached batting cage.
· There will be a small fee to attend and will be disseminated at a later time.
· We will have coaches from every division each week assisting in the practice.
· We also have acquired Melvin Torres from USA Training Center to assist our coaches and players each week at the center.
· USA training center offers a lot to the kids in the area and will strive to improve each and every player that attends.
With all these changes we are hoping to make the 2015 the best season ever in Somersworth Baseball History. We want to focus on the improvement of each and every player in the league from Tee-Ball to Little League.
With all that said if you are interested in coaching in any of the 3 divisions please send me (Charles Sengenberger) your intent to manage. Once I have received all interested parties I will take it to the board to vote and approve the candidates that want to volunteer. (if you previously sent me an email you do not need to do it again)